Community Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10076945 職位地點 Tlalpan, 墨西哥 / 墨西哥城, 墨西哥 有意工作的公司 ESPN 張貼日期 2024/02/12
BUILD SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
How will you contribute to our magical experience?
The community manager will work in a hybrid editor/producer role that involves news judgment, copyediting, Photoshop, and video editing skills. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a team environment with a flexible work schedule and an unquenchable thirst for learning.
The Community Manager will be responsible for:
- Content management across multiple social media platforms including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, X.
- Publish organic content and sales content (paid campaigns)
- Live posting of the most important sports events.
- Content creation to increase the accounts and engaged the fans.
- Effective monitoring and content curation.
- Identify insights and social media trends.
- Collaborate with another teams.
What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 1-2 years working in social media is preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree or the candidate may be a recent graduate.
- Preferred Industries: Sports Journalism, News, Sports Media, Social Media Networks.
- Extensive knowledge in sports, especially soccer (national and international), NFL, NBA, Boxing, UFC, and MLB.
- Impeccable spelling and writing skills.
- Must know how to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in photo and video editing software (is a must)
- Knowledge of social media networks: Facebook, Instagram, X, YouTube and TikTok.
- Upper intermediate level of English (is a must)
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
在 ESPN 工作與其他地方不同。這是因為我們總是尋找新的方式與粉絲互動，無論他們是在甚麼地方、以何種方式接觸體育。我們每天都在做沒有人做的事情，這一切都是在一種充滿活力的文化中，不斷地堅持不懈，並且不斷地超越自我。當您的團隊擁有最新的技術、突破傳統的想法和世界級的人才時，每一天都是非同尋常的。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ESPN Mexico S.A. de C.V., 其所屬的業務部門是 ESPN。