Electrical Engineer申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 902650BR 職位地點 Shipboard 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2021/12/14
Every day at Disney Cruise Line we take pride in bringing the magic of Disney to life. We find joy in creating cherished memories and form genuine connections with our guests. We hold each other to the highest degree and always act responsibly while ensuring the safety of fellow crew and guests. United by our Disney values, we work toward excellence in all we do. As a part of our team, you can live and work in a diverse and inclusive environment amidst a professional and supportive community. If you are ready to create unforgettable experiences and grow as a person and as a professional, apply today.
As Electrical Engineer, you will manage corrective and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting, checking and repairing systems and equipment either in the Main Plant or in Hotel Services on a rotational basis.
You will report to the First Electrical Engineer
Level: 2 stripes Officer
- Complete the monthly maintenance routines and report all completed work on the preventive maintenance system.
- Provide professional and social guidance to team members
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance, including troubleshooting, checking and repairing on Main Plant or Hotel systems
- Perform installation and maintenance of electric wiring and related equipment around the entire ship
- Assigned to an "On Call" rotating system
- Emergency Duties as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Uphold the general safety management responsibilities in areas and operations under your control
- Valid ETO CoC
- 2+ years' shipboard experience as Electro-technical Officer
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm about guiding other team members
This is a shipboard role
Benefits offered year-round, on contract and off-contract, as long as return contract is signed, including Major Medical Coverage, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and Retirement Savings Plan Option
- Be genuinely interested in a career at sea and willing to live and work onboard a Disney Cruise Line vessel
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency responsibilities and associated responsibilities as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Be willing to uphold the general safety management responsibilities as specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- be willing and appreciative of working and living in a multicultural environment that has strict rules and regulations
- Have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman's visa (DCL will provide you with documents to obtain this)
- Complete a pre-employment medical
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓家庭享受溫馨時光——成人可以充滿活力，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。船隊四艘船 – Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream 和 Disney Fantasy– 和 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可辦到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Magical Cruise Company, Limited, 即我们称为 Disney Cruise Line 业务的一部分。