H&S Supervisor – Marketing Events (PH)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 787557BR 職位地點 美國; 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2021/11/09
工作概要:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Safety and Health Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented for all marketing & publicity events. The individual will report to the Health & Safety Director.
- Point of contact for all marketing events COVID protocols, including reviewing and advising all event plans.
- Review prep and event schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures are in place
- Work with marketing and publicity teams on scheduling and management of COVID testing. This includes organizing travel related and event related testing.
- Schedule and track testing in partnership with local testing team
- Implement on the ground support of COVID protocols for marketing and publicity events.
- Manage in partnership with Disney ER the management of all positive COVID cases of all employees and crew.
- Establish plans to distribute protective equipment for events and travel
- Work closely with the Health & Safety team to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with marketing leadership
- Provide reports to management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Experience working on set with feature or television production or event management
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments and responsibilities with a strong proactive work ethic
- Ability to assess and escalate issues to avoid safety concerns
- Ability to work well in a team environment, communicating in a professional manner under all circumstances
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, and maintain policy/protocol
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production/event schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
超過 95 年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，其將優質電影、情節故事、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。The Walt Disney Studios 坐擁一系列備受尊崇的電影工作室，包括 Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios 及 Searchlight Pictures。旗下亦設有世界級舞台表演製作商 Disney Theatrical Productions。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Content Services Co., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。
Disney Content Services Co., Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。