Supervisor Planning Disney+ (f/m/d)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 822947BR 職位地點 München, 巴伐利亚, 德国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/08/27
工作概要:To strengthen our Disney+ team based in Munich, we are looking for a Supervisor Planning Disney+ (f/m/d).
The Supervisor Planning Disney+ will operate as part of a European wide network of Content Planners; each having the specific responsibility of delivering the best and most competitive content offering for the tastes of that market.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning the Disney+ GSA service ranging from identifying the optimum content direction for the service, through to the practical scheduling of the content.
- Work collaboratively with the local Disney+ content lead on delivering the best possible content mix and strategies with an eye on short, medium and long term development and growth. Be willing and able to react to market and consumer trends to ensure Disney+ is consistently ahead of the curve.
- Role required to liaise with the local Media Distribution team in order to gain a clear understand for when key movie and series titles will be available to launch on the service. As such - a strong understanding of content windowing is required, either in relation to 3rd parties or theatrical and home entertainment.
- To ensure the Disney+ service is “best in class” in the GSA market, the role is responsible for tracking content and product trends across comparable SVOD services both locally and internationally. Knowledge to be used to enhance the planning of the service, whilst also being shared across the entire Disney+ teams to ensure the whole business benefits.
- Role requires the use of the Looker system to pull out performance data, curate the data into strategic lessons and share across the Disney+ team. Ensure these learnings are tracked.
- Accountable for the selection and to support scheduling of all long and short form content that is featured on the Disney+ service within GSA. Scheduling process to either take the form of utilisation of the Disney broadcast management system “What’s On”, or via any other required tool or process.
- Role to ensure all tracking documents that cover the short, medium and long term content plans for the service are kept up-to-date and to high levels of accuracy. Seek to ensure the tracking documents and processes used are constantly reviewed, developed and improved to ensure information is shared in the most effective manner.
- Key point person for communicating any and all content changes to stakeholders across the business. Ensure information is shared in a timely manner but also in a format and style that allows for ease of understanding and clarity.
- The successful candidate will be held accountable for handling sensitive planning information in a discrete and appropriate manner.
- Experience of working within a CMS required.
- Experience of working within Excel / Google sheets required.
- Ability to produce and deliver presentations via Powerpoint.
- Ability to embrace the understanding of new technologies that the role will be required to feed into.
- Ability to balance broad strategic thinking with the need to focus on intricate detail.
- A detailed knowledge of the SVOD market and close competitors.
- Strong levels of organisation.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and developing business demands.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Problem solver.
- Experience working within a broadcast or SVOD environment.
- Experience of working with content windowing.
- Experience of using performance data to develop content strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of the core Disney brands featured within the service.
- Ability to build rapport with diverse teams across multiple territories.
其他資訊:You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。