Senior Executive - Data Scientist申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 822971BR 職位地點 Mumbai, 马哈拉施特拉邦, 印度 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/07/18
工作概要:Overall Purpose of the Role:
The Merchandise Experience Planning & Integration team is seeking multiple highly motivated, retail analysts/seniors with strong data science backgrounds who will conduct business analysis and clearly articulate recommendations to help drive improvements to the guest experience and the overall business. They will be accountable for consulting with Disney’s Theme Park Merchandise (DTPM) business partners to assess and address information needs, and for managing, analyzing and synthesizing analytics and insights to influence decisions and action planning. They will lead analytic efforts related to demand forecasting, customer segmentation, product affinity modeling, assortment optimization, demand transference and various other areas to help drive our businesses.
They will operate across a highly-matrixed, multinational organization and help drive the organization's strategic advantage through more in-depth analysis of structured and unstructured data available across DTPM. Candidates should have an inherent passion for data and data driven thinking and be adept at extracting patterns from volumes of data to drive strategy and operational efficiencies.
We will be considering talent to fill Scientist and Sr. Scientist level positions. Both will report to the Manager-Merchandise Business Intelligence.
• Support development of the advanced analytics practice: Develop best in class advanced analytics practice for DTPM and drive analytic culture across the planning and product development teams.
• Support BI Reporting: In collaboration with leadership, support the development of Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards to highlight key performance indicators (KPI) across franchises, locations and channels. Work will include multi-source data integration and development in BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Teradata, MSSQL).
• Data Infrastructure: In collaboration with infrastructure in IT teams, make recommendations for data architecture strategy.
• Tool Assessment: Develop and deploy analytical tools and data science techniques to analyze complex data sets.
• Monitor trends in data science and alternative sources to ensure that DTPM is in tune with best in class tools and techniques.
Bachelor’s degree in data science, applied mathematics, statistics, business analytics, economics, or equivalent experience
• Three plus years of experience in market research, insights, analytics, competitive intelligence or other similar function with demonstrated ability to manage in a complex environment with multiple constituencies (retail specific experience preferred)
• Deep expertise in complex modeling and analytical methodology including, but not exclusively, longitudinal analyses, multi-level modeling and multivariate analyses of variance
• Strong knowledge of databases, database architecture, data warehouses, and ETL processes
• Experience using analysis tools such as SQL, SAS, Tableau, and R
• Ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed
• Ability to simplify highly complex analyses and output into terms that are easily accessible and impactful in both written and verbal formats
• Familiarity and experience with data visualization and executive communication
• Future-oriented thinker with expertise in external practices and trends
• High level of analytical and negotiating skills as evidenced by high intelligence, strong financial and analytical capabilities and the proven ability to develop, sell and drive suitable partnerships, alliances, or other transactions to closure
• Strong sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering quality results, and understanding the business impacts
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the retail industry
• Experience with Tableau
• High proficiency with SQL and Microsoft SSIS Packages
• Understanding of and experience with standard retail data warehouses
• Machine Learning application and experience
• AI assisted data analysis
• Good sense of graphic / visual design
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 UTV Software Communications Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。