Principal Engineering Manager - Ad Tech申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 4b10963e-2223-45e5-9a1d-9b30057e3d98 職位地點 Mumbai, 印度 / 班加羅爾, 印度 有意工作的公司 Disney+ Hotstar 張貼日期 2023/05/26
About the team
Team - Monetisation:
We have built one of India’s largest, highly scalable, and distributed Subscription Platforms in the OTT landscape. Our Ad Platform rides on top of this scale and is among the top Video Advertising Platforms in India. Our aspiration is to make it the largest Video Advertising Platform because no one knows Video-On-Demand, Live Sports and Ads like our Ad Tech team does. We have the opportunity to penetrate countries outside of India where India’s freemium model will work just like a charm. The Disney+ Hotstar MarTech platform has replaced a globally well-known third-party vendor in this segment to build a more customized and more cost-effective platform in-house to reach, engage and grow our own customer base manifold.
Please note that this job posting is for a potential future opportunity. We recognize the value of building strong networks and pipelines for the future and would like to connect with you to understand your interest and aspirations.
- Vision: Partner with Product and Business teams to lead innovation and set the roadmap for the short and long term charter for Hotstar’s AdTech.
- Tech: Work closely with the architects and senior engineers to build the best and cost efficient AdTech ecosystem that wows the Advertiser as much as it engages the end user of our platform.
- Execution: Lead the overall software development lifecycle. Own the execution of the AdTech charter against project plans and delivery commitments.
- People: Plan and grow the AdTech engineering charter, mentor, and build a best-of-class engineering team.
Skills & Attributes for Success
- Exposure to Advertising tech especially in the Programmatic world is a big plus
- Proficient with either Java or GoLang
- 7+ years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java with micro web frameworks – like Play, Spring MVC, reactive programming
- At least 5 years managing software development teams including hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring(New Relic, statsd, graphite), fault tolerance and metrics
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, KafkaExperience with AWS stack.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong programming and product management skills
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 15-20 years of experience in designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the most significant and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way - including the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports, Indian, and International Shows, and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
Why Join us
The glory. Almost too much responsibility
No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon
關於 Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar 是增長最快的影片點播服務之一。算了。我們是 Hotstar，是超過 1 億活躍用戶搜尋獲獎英語節目與電影以至區域性現場體育節目的首選工具。我們的使命是透過智能個性化以及建立一個全球影片平台——以掌控萬維網以至全球，實現互聯網娛樂的革命性變革。我們認為，只有兩種方法可以實現我們的目標——大膽或更大膽
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney+ Hotstar。