Demand Planner申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 840045BR 職位地點 Mumbai, 马哈拉施特拉邦, 印度 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/08/08
工作概要:Overall Purpose of the Role:
The Demand Planner is responsible for analysing trends and prepares forecasts in support of the purchase order creation process. This individual contributor role is responsible for using formal analytical techniques to predict and plan future demand of inventory to support all US Domestic Theme Park Retail locations. This role will capture, analyse and make recommendations at the SKU level and provide target specific cause and effect relationship information on demand to various levels of leadership. Lead partnerships with cross-functional teams such as Category Planning and Location planning. Also this role will be expected to work closely with Merchandise Business Insights and Revenue Management to determine estimated and actual promotional lifts, item performance, Replenishment Analysts to assist in tiered buying strategies and identifying channel fill quantities. Communicate and educate various partners on demand planning strategies. Prevent and manage inventory backorders by collaborating with other Planning functions and by maintaining short term and long term forecasts.
職責:Areas of Responsibility:
- Utilize Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) tool to manage rolling 52 weeks’ forecast.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in analysing historical and predictable data in order to obtain quantitative, rational based decisions for provisioning and capacity allocation. Utilizes complex modelling and measurement techniques, mathematics, statistical methods and other principles of scientific forecasting.
- Monitor sales at various depths of granularity (by product and/or by location).
- Develop forecasts based on trends, promotions and pricing.
- Partner with Planning Analyst on demand forecasts to achieve targeted inventory goals.
- Analyse store and DC inventory levels and sales rates, recognizing company sales trends. Develop and manage a course of action that will allow for a maximization of identifiable opportunities including mix of product, allocation strategies, or performance of fast moving vs. slow moving inventory.
- Collaborate with peers to improve advance planning and reduce end of life obsolescence.
- Partner with Planning Analyst to prevent and manage inventory backorders, manage open orders by timing and quantity as needed to respond to changing demand patterns.
- Analyse results of similar promotions or similar products in order to estimate and plan for future promotional events.
基本條件:Basic Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Statistics, supply chain required or equivalent industry experience.
- Four or more years of demonstrated experience in demand forecasting, planning and analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical mathematics
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaborative and influencing skills
- Experience in working with a forecasting software system Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting Tool or equivalent
- Effective use of other business systems such as Oracle RMS, Business Objects etc.
- Work experience in Tableau or equivalent analytical software would be an added advantage.
- Understanding and hands on experience of SQL a plus
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 UTV Software Communications Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。