Senior Financial Analyst申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10043802 職位地點 Minato-ku, 日本 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2023/03/17
This position will play an integral role in the development of strategic and financial plans for CPGP (Consumer Products, Games and Publishing). The successful candidate will work in support of lines of businesses (LOBs) to identify and analyse business trends and potential new business opportunities. The candidate will also provide key decision support to senior management team members.
Business Planning and Analysis
- Analyze business performance, including licensing royalty revenue from various perspectives and dimensions suchas brands and franchises, product categories, licensees, consumer demographics, distribution channels, adopted technologies, market / industry analysis, etc.
- Dive deeply into financial data, predict future financial trends, and proactively provide insights and financial advice to senior management.
- Formulate annual 5-Year Plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast, working closely with key members in Publishing team.
- Control division expenses in accordance with budgets. Combat revenue shortfall by reducing expenses when necessary.
- Develop presentation materials and supporting analysis required for business review meetings by management team, with emphasis on “story-telling” as well as quantitative / qualitative accuracies.
- Lead or actively participate in various cross-functional projects for organizational efficiency improvement, new business development, etc.
- Liaison with APAC finance team to smoothly proceed forecasting operation (financial modeling)
- Support for quarter-end closing regarding revenue recognition and accrual process
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Conduct periodical (monthly / quarterly / annually) financial reporting to APAC and US headquarters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carry our other ad hoc reporting tasks for management team, headquarters, etc.
- 3+ year experience in financial planning & reporting, in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Oversight of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Experience or knowledge in accounting field is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dexterity with SAP and other enterprise software.
- Strong analytical skills in both speed and quality.
- Logical thinking with attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Native level Japanese and fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Team player. Positive contributor. Consideration for others.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Passion for Disney.
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Finance or Economics preferred).
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC (Japan) Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。