Project Manager, Creative Operations, APAC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10078642 職位地點 Minato-ku, 日本 有意工作的公司 Consumer Products Games & Publishing 張貼日期 2024/02/06
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories to life through global product assortments and services featuring characters from Walt Disney Studios, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Media Networks, and Interactive Media. This includes a broad assortment of merchandise ranging from toys, apparel, electronics and books to movies, music, interactive games, food, home décor and fine art.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for Asia Pacific, to manage operational works across the creative outputs of the APAC Creative team. This role is based in Japan and will have a focus to support the Japan based Creative teams.
This role will partner closely with internal Creative teams, as well as cross functional teams including Product Design, Brand Commercialization, internal and external stakeholders and vendors. This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Creative Operations APAC.
Short Description of Responsibility-
• Lead operational support for Art and Design and across both Licensed and Owned and Operated channels in collaboration with each stakeholder.
• Manage communications with internal Legal, Brand, Trademark clearances for the creative outputs of the teams.
• Manage communications with global studios under the directions of the Senior Manager.
• Manage communications with external stakeholders including creative vendors and agencies.
• Optimize and improve efficiency of the development process via systems.
• Plan and develop relevant schedules and manage, track progress of the creative development.
• Manage regular dashboard updates.
• Distribution of Licensed and Disney Store assets and references to internal stakeholders across Japan and APAC.
• Lead vendor and agencies meeting set-ups, minutes, creative contract signing.
• Collaborate closely with Creative teams and the Senior Manager, Creative Operations, for artist series and special projects timeline and payment management.
• Vendor registration and renewal signing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
• Proficiency with PC and/or Mac office and data management software programs such as Workfront
• Strong organizational skills
• Detailed Oriented
• Collaborative team player
• Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
• Adaptable and sensitive to different cultures and environments
• Goal oriented
• Able to work independently in different sites than the direct reporting manager
關於 Consumer Products Games & Publishing:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC (Japan) Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Consumer Products Games & Publishing。