SEASON 2023 - Hospitality - Lifeguard F/M/NB - Temporary Contract申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1057031BR 職位地點 Marne-la-Vallée, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2023/03/25
工作概要:Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times.
職責:Your day-to-day responsibilities
At Disneyland Paris, guest comfort and safety are top priorities! As lifeguard, you will ensure a warm welcome and the safety of all guests around pools as part of a 10- to 15-person team.
Your duties will be:
- Greeting guests at the hotel pool entrance, providing information, showing them the changing rooms and other facilities (sauna, fitness room, etc.)
- Demonstrating flexibility by ensuring a wide range of tasks such as pool supervision, cleaning, safety drills, greeting, first aid, etc. - no two days are alike!
- Working as a team and participating in emergency drills to form the necessary team cohesion for rapid intervention and consolidate your skills
- Ensuring guest safety and being available to offer the highest quality service
Do you have the right profile?
- You have a valid lifeguard diploma (BNSSA, NPLQ or similar) and first aid (PSE 1) certification
- You have the right reflexes and are capable of making the right decisions in an emergency situation
- A first work experience is ideal, but not required
- You have a good command of French (B1) and understand English (level A2)
- You are available to work weekday, weekend and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 11 pm
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A permanent, year-round position which ensures job stability or a temporary seasonal job with personalized guidance by your management team
- Each of our hotels has an in-house fire fighter and Disneyland® Paris has its own Response and Rescue Centre in case of an emergency
- The possibility to take revalidation courses for your diplomas (paid for by Disneyland® Paris for permanent (CDI) employees)
- Advancement opportunities through the Talent School (internal management school), to apply for an assistant manager position
- A multicultural environment with guests and colleagues from around the world
- A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
- You work with a full set of new and frequently updated equipment
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
其他資訊:You Apply for this job for :
Fixed term contract (CDD) from 2 to 8 month from March to October 2023 (July and August mandatory)
The interviews will be held remotely for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。