SEASON 2023 - Hospitality - Hotel Luggage Porter F/M/NB Temp Contract申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1057033BR 職位地點 Marne-la-Vallée, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2023/01/19
工作概要:Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times.
職責:Your day-to-day responsibilities
- You will be part of the 15- to 20-person luggage handling team at one of our Disney® hotels.
- Recovering luggage from our guests when they arrive at our hotels, respecting handling rules and appropriate posture to ensure your health and safety
- Organising the luggage room according to rules of storage and organisation
- Anticipating and meeting guest needs, helping them to organise their day and making their stay unforgettable
- Anticipating moments when you can improve guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (delayed airport shuttle, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
- Recovering and handling guest vehicles and ensuring luggage transfer to their room (4- and 5-star hotels only)
Do you have the right profile?
- You are cheerful and dynamic with a talent for customer service
- You are rigorous and organised, you don’t leave room for errors
- You have a French category B driver’s license and at least 2 years’ driving experience
- The duties of a luggage porter require the ability to carry loads weighing over 20 kg
- You have an excellent command of French (B2), intermediate level English (B1) and a third European language (B1)
- You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
- With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
- A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
- Special baggage handling training to ensure your health and safety.
- And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
其他資訊:You Apply for this job for :
Fixed term contract (CDD) from 2 to 8 month from March to October2023 (July and August mandatory)
The interviews will be held remotely for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。