Hospitality - Housekeeping Host F/H/NB - CDD/CDI申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1033653BR 職位地點 Marne-la-Vallée, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2023/01/19
工作概要:Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris. Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times. Your day-to-day responsibilities The Housekeeping department is essential for creating an experience that meets guest expectations. You will join one of the 20- to 40-person teams that contribute to the cleanliness of our 7 hotels.
職責:Your duties will be:
• Participating in cleaning our hotels’ common areas (corridors, lobbies, etc.)
• Cleaning restrooms (toilets, sinks, etc.) and emptying litter bins
• Ensuring that outdoor public areas are clean and tidy
• Using a high pressure washer and floor cleaning machines (internal training is available if necessary)
• Participating in the reception and stocking of deliveries with the help of a forklift
• Delivering costumes or laundry to guests or employees
• Participating in moving furniture and elements of room decoration
• Creating personalised interaction with our guests (parents and children) in relation with the theme of your hotel
• Delivering various guest requests to rooms (additional pillows, infant cot, etc.)
• Orienting guests and improving their experience by offering alternative solutions or advice: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• You could be asked, occasionally, to clean rooms or change a bed
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• This position requires walking and standing for long periods, intensive use of stairs as well as carrying heavy loads
• You will work both inside and outside in all weather conditions (winter, summer, etc.)
• You speak very good French or English (level B2) as well as intermediate level French or English (B1) and a third European language would be a plus
• You are available to work weekday, weekend, and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
• With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralised management approach
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
其他資訊:These contracts are only for permanent positions 35h/week Monday to Sunday.
The interviews will be held virtually (only) for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。