Booking Advisor, F/M/NB – German Market, Fixed-Term/Long-Term Contract申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1156889BR 職位地點 Marne-la-Vallée, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2024/02/13
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A unique working environment in an international context with many opportunities,
- Continuous working hours with consecutive days off and overtime pay,
- Up to 6 weeks' vacation per year and 3 days' fractional leave,
- 13th month's pay (after one year's seniority),
- Bank holidays with double pay (after one year's seniority),
- Accommodation near our parks, subject to availability,
- Reimbursement of part of transportation costs (80% of the Navigo Pass), meals and other fare reductions,
- Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
- Costume supplied and laundered,
- And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW: supplementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, company concierge service...
A chance to live a unique professional adventure by joining a young and dynamic team!
The Disneyland Paris Customer Relations Center has over 450 employees dedicated to Sales and Customer Relations. The teams handle requests by phone, email or social networks in 7 different languages (French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese).
The CRC team is looking for future talent for the German market.
You will embody the Disney magic by phone, email or social networks with Disneyland Paris visitors to inform them and improve their experience in organizing their stay.
You will therefore be required to:
- Identify the expectations of visitors and travel agents
- Advising and informing them by adapting to each language spoken (Dutch, English and/or French)
- Offer them personalized sales solutions
The daily job :
- Telecommuting possible from Metropolitan France with a minimum of 5 days of presence on site per month
- Positions to be filled on a permanent or fixed-term basis
- Next integrations: April 1th - June 3th - July 1th and August 1th
- Working hours and schedule amplitudes:
Alternating 31 hours/week of work (3 days off during these weeks) and 39 hours/week of work (2 days off during these weeks)
9am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday / 9am to 6:30pm on Saturday / No work on Sunday
- Fixed + variable remuneration
The advantages of the position at Disneyland Paris
- Located at the gates of Disneyland Paris, the Customer Relations Center is located at the foot of the Val d'Europe train station, a green and dynamic area about 40 minutes east of Paris.
- Each newcomer is sponsored and supported by his or her local management throughout the integration program.
- Accommodation may be offered subject to availability.
- An 11 to 13-week training course is held at the Val d'Europe site, alternating theory and practice, prior to taking up the position.
- The CRC team works in a multicultural environment, which offers great opportunities to develop language skills.
- Many career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility) are possible.
- Cast Members (Disneyland Paris employees) benefit from concrete offers and services that value their involvement and are conducive to professional development: recognition programs, access to Disney parks, rate reductions, exclusivities, sports and festive events, assistance for parents, concierge services, etc.
This position is for you if you :
- Have an interest in Customer Relations via different media (telephone, email and social networks)
- Are able to listen to customers and are able to propose solutions in a friendly manner
- Are motivated by a sales objective
- Are at ease with computer tools
And if you have these language levels :
C1/C2 in German
C1/C2 in English
B1/B2 in French
Interviews will be conducted by video conference.
Please attach your updated resume
其他資訊:Interviews will take place remotely, by videoconference, for positions located partly face-to-face, in Marne la Vallée, and / or remotely, according to the teleworking agreement currently in force in the company.
Position is Long Term or Short Term
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。