Celebrities and Influencers Manager M/F – Permanent Contract申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 863006BR 職位地點 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2021/10/03
Disneyland Paris is the leader of the Disney brand in Europe. We create Disney’s magic for millions of families and fans, leaving long lasting memories.
To pursue this objective, we are looking for an EMEA Advocacy Manager. Integrated into the PR, Events and Advocacy Division and reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for defining a comprehensive and proactive advocacy strategy targeting Influencers & Celebrities that supports the brand vision and business objectives whilst managing your budget and collaborating with other Advocacy Teams (Cast Members, fans,…).
You will contribute to the development of the business as part of the park’s transformation and in the context of preparation for Disneyland Paris’ 30th anniversary and Avengers Campus Opening.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute EMEA Influencers & Celebrities plan driving complementary earned media at best cost: from Talent visit with social media amplification, Content creation and media interviews to DLP placement into television, music and film (shooting at DLP)
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with Studios, TV stations, Music labels, Fashion, Sport ecosystem, Personal publicists, Agencies and Digital Influencers
- Have a strong grasp of pop culture, celebrities, influencers in order to create awareness of DLP initiatives and drive visits and content production and impactful storytelling.
- Proactively seek relevant talent opportunities, pitch and negotiate talent bookings
- Create creative brand content appealing for all media touch points. Manage all social posts from any talent to ensure that the posts are on brand and drive strong engagement.
- Inspire, build, lead and develop the Celebrity and Influencers team, engaging them with the department vision and strategy whilst ensuring regular and clear communication
- Develop Cross-functional partnerships with Press teams, Event teams, Social media teams and global marketing to ensure alignment
- Ensure EMEA support for talent initiatives (identifying and obtaining talent relevant to the Country) and develop EMEA and central team competencies
- Be the center of excellence for all internal and external projects regarding talent and support different stakeholders to harness the power of Influencers and maximize results within DLP.
The Keys to your success?
You demonstrate a strong Advocacy experience of more than 7 years in an agency or for a brand.
You are a successful leader and have a proven track record of developing teams and managing difficult situations
You are able to convert business challenges into Advocacy-led solutions, from strategy to execution.
Great communicator, you know how to push ideas and develop relationships.
You are solutions, results orientated and deadline driven. You are able to work on multiple projects at any given time.
You have established solid relationships with top tier France and International celebrity publicists, studios, music labels, TV ecosystem, Sport Athletes /Agent and Digital Influencers and agencies.
Your English and French are fluent (C1 level minimum)
You have already succeeded in an international and matrix organisation utilizing your strong cross- collaboration skills.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. since 30th of August It is also required for some of our employees
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。這裏有 17,000 名演藝人員在近 500 個運營與支援專職工作，不論在台前或後台。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。