Assistant Manager - DTR申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 935807BR 職位地點 Dubai Media City, 阿拉伯联合酋长国 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/02/23
工作概要:Walt Disney Company Middle East is looking for An Assistant DTR Manager with Key Account Management (KAM) or fashion buying experience to support the DTR (Direct to Retail) business, in driving growth and assisting in managing key accounts across DTR’s and licensees. Supporting to drive best in class product and campaigns consistent with Disney’s Brand image. As well as supporting in new business development. This role will be key in supporting our key relationships, helping to coordinate and manage key deadlines, joint business plans, marketing initiatives and driving year on year growth in MENA.
- Support in driving the growth on DTR partnerships in MENA.
- Support the DTR and KAM team in managing key accounts with strong joint business planning.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with DTR partners and licensees.
- Responsible for agreed accounts & account management with the DTR and KAM team to provide solutions to increase presence at shelf and product availability.
- Cooperate with relevant teams and be in contact with relevant buyers of category key accounts.
- Cooperate efficiently and internally with relevant team members (KAM, TM, PD, Finance and Marketing).
- With DTR lead support improving existing business and initiating & launching new products, projects and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with partners finance teams and commercial teams to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Responsible for various administrative tasks, such as contract set up and renewals, product approval processes and budget data inputting
- Support in building and Implementing integrated joint Business Plans (Range planning, Marketing & promotion calendars) with existing DTR partners and licensees to achieve growth targets.
- In line with agreed growth pillars support the team in developing relevant product expansion plans, sales goals and execute promotions fixed in Business plan
- Assist in driving and implementing TWDC’s franchise and category strategy
- Support in identifying additional growth opportunities such as franchise and category opportunities as well as new business
- Identify gaps, trends and opportunities in line with TWDC’s priorities, helping partners build ranges in line with these priorities
- Establish and organize regular business reviews with key licensees and distributors
- Deliver against the Middle East annual financial targets for the categories
- Forge strong relationships with our key retailer partners to fill product gaps and continually grow our market share.
- Inspire our licensees to continually innovate in their product development to stay on top of market trends.
- Support business development and make strategic recommendations for future growth.
- Graduate with ideally a Business Management/Fashion related degree
- Experience of account management and ideally a fashion buying retail background
- Understanding of the GCC retail landscape and respective business patterns
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task within a small, fast-paced & dynamic group
- Trade Marketing and/or Sales experience preferred
- Know how to build strong network
- Must be comfortable with face-to-face negotiations
- Product and Retail Management skill sets are pre-requisite.
- Excellent presentation & influencing skills on all levels of organizations.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong interest in Finance
- Strong PC skills
- Results-oriented approach
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 即我们称为 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。