Senior Manager Human Resources Business Partner HRBP (F/M)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 981715BR 職位地點 Chessy, 法国 有意工作的公司 Disneyland Paris 張貼日期 2022/08/22
工作概要:The Senior Manager HRBP is a true thought partner facilitating all HR strategies. Being a strategic partner means enabling business strategies, fostering leadership success, shaping the employee experience and ensuring the company’s talent grows in meaningful ways.
The Senior Manager HRBP delivers to senior leadership integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Talent Management, Organizational design, Learning & Development, Change and Functional HR Integration.
This role reports to the Director HR Business Partner, and is engaged with the following Professional teams at Disneyland Paris: Finance, Strategy, Procurement, Supply Chain, Real Estate, Technology, Digital & Data, etc.
Your Missions ?
- Assists with the day-to-day delivery of HR services and support for assigned clients, leveraging key HR Centers of Expertise (Diersity & Inclusion, Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, shared HR Services Center and People Insights).
- Leads a team of HR Business Partners (HRBPs):
- Coaches, guides and develops his/her team.
- Ensures the respect by the HRBPs of the legal rules as well as the procedures in force within the company.
- Builds effective working relationships with internal business clients:
- Contributes to the implementation of the Human Resources strategies, taking into account the specificities of the client environment/populations, in relation with business owners and the HR Director.
- Ensures the lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Drives action through a consultative, “influence without authority” approach to lead organization design projects and facilitates work sessions to develop business strategies (i.e. vision, mission, value, objectives).
- Coaches business leaders on HR policies and processes, to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Conducts local and/or transversal projects that contribute to the company's performance and value creation, in partnership with the different HR functional teams
- Builds trust and respect with business leaders in order to openly provide feedback and positively impact the organization.
- Demonstrates courage when handling difficult situations and effectively informing leaders to evolving organizations and culture.
- Promotes an inclusive work environment that supports differences and teams that complement one another.
- Champions values that impact the work culture at a division and segment level.
- Supports relationships between leaders and employees built on trust that increases morale and retention.
- Ideally minimum 4/5-year University degree in Human Resources, or related field and minimum 8 years Human Resources experience in a managing role operating within matrix and international organizations.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to impact business strategies with a demonstrated ability to influence and partner with senior leaders to help drive business results.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity with degree of independence and proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills.
- Inclusive - Fosters a diverse environment of respect, appreciation and openness.
- Storyteller and Influencer - Conveys messages in a way that is relatable and sparks action in others.
- Technology Advocate - Utilizes technology to enhance the employee experience.
- Languages (Read/Spoken/Written): French and English fluent (Minimum C1)
- Help support and transform a wide variety of professions that you will rarely find elsewhere.
- Contribute to the vision of our Company’s vision on Human Resources and its transformation.
- Have the opportunity to work for an extraordinary brand, its franchises and values.
Disneyland Paris is keen on offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context and to guarantee optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities or applications and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
關於 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是一間令夢想成真的公司。我們的演藝人員在台前幕後工作，發揮多種職業所長。他們的使命：在我們的 2 個主題公園和 7 間酒店以及 Disney Village 為每位客人提供難忘的 Disney 體驗。我們團隊的熱情與熱心使我們公司成為歐洲首屈一指的旅遊目的地！
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disneyland Paris。