Walt Disney World Resort Global Public Relations Intern, Summer/Fall 2024申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10076445 職位地點 Celebration, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2024/02/22
About the Role and Program:
The Global Public Relations team works with US-based media to bring awareness to Disney Experiences. We proactively send them information and assets so that they can build content based on our products and services! We facilitate support with reactive questions and requests for media visits and content creation. We also play a key role with the Content Creation/ Digital Integration teams like the Disney Parks Blog and The Disney Parks TikTok channel – supporting their efforts with our media outreach.
What You Will Do:
The Global PR intern will lend their expertise to proactive and reactive outreach to US-based media on behalf of Disney Experiences. This role demands a highly motivated individual with an approach and adaptable demeanor who will bring fresh thinking and a forward-thinking approach to this internship. We are looking for candidates who embody modesty, demonstrate self-starting initiative, and showcase strong attention to detail! The internship encompasses responsibilities such as writing, editing, establishing relationships, providing event support, and engaging in content creation.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of / experience with the media landscape.
- Substantiated understanding of social media platforms.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Robust interpersonal proficiency skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Validated basic computer functions vital to operating in a Mac/MS Office environment.
- Knowledge of Disney products and culture
- Demeanor of Flexibility and Adaptability
- Previous relevant internships
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree (or recent graduate) in Public Relations, Public Affairs, Communications, Journalism, Customer Engagement, Social Communication, Broadcast Communications, or other relevant area.
**An electronic online portfolio is required as part of this application process. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume; any other portfolio submissions will not be considered.
Eligibility Requirements & Program Information:
Candidates for this opportunity MUST meet all of the below requirements:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from a college/university within 6 months at time of application posting OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Internship.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have not completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the internship.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2024 through January 2025.
- Able to provide/have reliable transportation to/from work.
- We provide limited housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information click here
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是提供平等機會的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、年齡、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾、受保護退伍軍人身份或聯邦、州份或地方法律所禁止的任何其他基礎。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。