Technical Delivery Lead – IAM申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 871353BR 職位地點 Celebration, 佛罗里达州, 美國; 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/10/07
工作概要:Disney’s Enterprise Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) group is responsible for providing a Core IAM ecosystem of products and platforms in use across the company by cast members, employees, and partners within Disney’s business segments (DMED, DPEP, Studios, DGE) and Corporate functions. Our vision is to provide modern Identity and Access Management capabilities and services that are simple, seamless, and secure to protect our workforce, our data, and our brands.
Our Technical Delivery Lead will partner closely with IT Service Owners, Architects, Engineering Leads - all subject matter experts in the IAM space, to both define and execute on transformation programs and projects that support modernization of our core IAM ecosystem, migration away from legacy IAM services, consolidation of user populations into our core IAM ecosystem, and ultimately provide an awesome experience for our workforce in their day-to-day use of our identity and access services at Disney.
- Plan and lead transformative (e.g., modernization, risk reduction, simplification) projects in coordination with the Identity and Access Management team, Global Information Security, and our segment technology/business partners
- Plan and lead the delivery of our IAM Transformation program and roadmap in partnership with our stakeholders, engineering teams, and vendors
- Serve as the point of escalation for project managers to help resolve roadblocks, support change control activities, and drive external and internal milestone dependencies to completion for project success
- Gains understanding of customer (end users and application owners) needs and adapt change enablement and communication strategies to support them well prior to, during, and following transformation activities
- Partner closely in the intake, synthesis, prioritization of new opportunities and demand; driving accepted and committed demands to completion
- Hands on experience and exposure in identity access management, privileged access management, SSO, MFA or other identity management specialties
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT / enterprise technology supporting identity and access, enterprise platforms, and/or collaboration ecosystems within diverse enterprises
- Familiarity and Experience with IAM Products, Platforms: Active Directory, Okta, Ping, Azure AD, Multi-Factor Authentication, Identity Federation, SSO, HCM (e.g., SAP, Workday) and IAM Data Integration, Provisioning (SCIM, etc.), Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts applied to operational procedures for end-user IT enablement
- Cross-functional technology skills in areas such as public cloud, SaaS and on-prem applications and platforms, devices, and remote access
- Well-versed in data analysis and reporting to drive direction, outcomes, and metrics from data (Comfortable in advanced level use of Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and familiarity in scripting languages and Reporting/BI tools)
- Preferred: Project Management coursework, certificate, or relevant experience
- Preferred: UI/UX Research Background (User Journey, Personas, Archetypes)
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication. Ability to connect with all partners, to include leadership, software and platform engineers, end users, and application owners.
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish credibility, and working relationships within Enterprise Technology and with Corporate and Segment partners
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of peoples and roles
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute process, and follow through on tasks
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building activities
- Expertise with Agile methodologies and delivering solutions through sprint planning activities
Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。