Sr Digital Analyst申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10070978 職位地點 Celebration, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2023/11/27
The Senior Digital Analyst supports the Walt Disney World My Disney Experience mobile app ecosystem. They generate and implement technical requirements for analytics, develop and maintain regular reports, conduct both planned and ad hoc analyses, and perform deep dives to tell the story of performance and deliver insights to a variety of audiences. They use their passion for analytics and digital technology to deliver insights that drive decision-making across the organization, including Technology, Product Development and Marketing Strategy and others. They collaborate across teams on best practices for digital app analytics implementation, analysis and communication. To succeed, the Digital Analyst will enjoy working with multiple partners, have a proactive approach, and use their ability to tell and support a story based on quantitative findings.
The team you will be joining is experienced, collaborative, and diverse in thought and background. This is a strong opportunity to improve your digital analytics skills while supporting a globally recognized brand while working with team members who are expert in the space and will take the time to teach and coach. In addition, The Walt Disney Company offers competitive benefits, structured mentorship programs, learning opportunities and internal groups for a variety of interests and backgrounds.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't think you meet every single requirement in this posting. In DTOA, we’re looking for great analytical talent, not just those who ticked 100% of the boxes.
What You Will Do
• Act as a digital analytics subject matter expert within assigned space, representing aspects like data collection and use cases for solving business questions
• Collaborate with product, technology, implementation specialists, and analytics partners to determine data needs, and ensure the implementation and collection of that data
• Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of the Walt Disney World mobile app ecosystem.
• Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
• Work with implementation specialists to validate mobile app tracking.
• Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
• Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve engagement performance.
• Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth mobile app analysis.
• Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output.
• Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
What We Are Looking For
• 5+ years relevant work experience in an analytical field
• 2+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Experience with Adobe Mobile App Analysis
• Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile platforms
• Experience with push and in-app messaging analytics
• Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
What will set you apart:
• 7+ years web analytics experience
• Travel industry and ecommerce experience
• Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses
• Knowledge of mobile app/web page construction and/or user experience design
• Experience with business intelligence tools
• Experience with SQL, Hive, SAS and/or other programming languages
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Destinations, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。
Disney Destinations, LLC 是提供平等機會的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、年齡、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾、受保護退伍軍人身份或聯邦、州份或地方法律所禁止的任何其他基礎。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。