WABC-TV (ABC7) Broadcast Technology Internship Summer 2021申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 773494BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/02/25
工作概要:WABC-TV, the flagship Disney/ABC – owned television station in New York, is the most-watched television station in the New York Television market and the United States. WABC also leads the market in station websites and has the highest social media engagement.
The WABC Technology team is responsible for designing and maintaining the broadcast, IT, and newsroom systems which enable WABC to create and deliver the news each and every day. In this internship you will be working with senior engineers and project managers helping to test new software deployments, develop training materials, and troubleshoot broadcast issues as they come up. Everyday there will be a new opportunity to learn something new about what it takes to be the #1 broadcast station in the country.
職責:A day in the life…
Each day you will be rolling up your sleeves both metaphorically and literally to get to the bottom of any and all problems faced. On some days you will spend time with our production teams to understand their workflows and then meet with engineers to propose and implement timesaving solutions. Then on the next day you will work with a design engineer to put together an equipment list for a new studio build and ensure delivery will meet our needs.
基本條件:What you bring to the role…
- Familiar with basic video production
- Understanding of Television Production Workflows
- Desire to be part of a fast moving agile organization
- Attention to detail, exacting standards, and superior organization skills
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Major or previous coursework in Broadcast Journalism, Communications, Video Production, or related major
- Familiarity with Broadcast Production & Distribution Systems
- Understanding of the network affiliate relationship model
- Previous work or intern experience in the field of television
其他資訊:•All students must possess unrestricted work authorization.
•All students must be at least 18 years old.
• At the time of application, must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring) prior to participating in the program – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last 18 months - OR - be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship.
• This internship is a remote internship. The internships requires a working, reliable internet connection, as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
•All candidates must be available from May through August.
•All candidates must be willing to work 16 hours/week.
•All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。