Visual Effects Art Director申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10011355 職位地點 悉尼, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2024/02/12
The Visual Effects Art Director is responsible for visually interpreting ideas communicated by the Director and Key Creatives on a film, episodic or venue project with traditional concept art, storyboards, or 3D designs.
We are looking for a creative who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, team-oriented mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
On any given day you may partner with Global Art Department teams, Art
Department Management and Production Staff to:
● Design a robot or a planet for a Director, VFX Supervisor or Production Designer
● Provide conceptual paintovers and look direction for VFX sequences or key shots for client approval
● Deliver creative direction, mentorship and feedback to a team of concept artists to deliver world class concept designs
● Partner with CG Department leads and CG artists to ensure consistency of design from inception to final shot delivery
● Participate in daily reviews with clients
● Act as front client liaison both from the ILM studio and potentially onset.
● Partner with Production teams on bidding and assessing crewing for design work, with any eye towards growing and developing up and coming diverse talent.
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
● An outstanding and varied aesthetic with the ability to interpret a multitude of creative visions
● Must possess strong knowledge of visual effects techniques and the latest conceptual design processes, including photoreal concept development and cinematography
● Have a strong handle on the latest 3D concept tools and as a bonus some working knowledge of real-time design processes
● A clear grasp of anatomy and motion of organic and mechanical forms
● You probably have 7 or more years of experience in conceptual design
● You have experience managing and mentoring concept artists
● You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film or Design, or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.
At Lucasfilm/ILM we believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are integral to our company. We are at our best when our people at all levels reflect the vast life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all are valued and represented. If you are passionate about the role, but don't fit every criteria of the posting, we encourage you to still apply. We want to hear your story.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ILM (Australia) Pty. Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Industrial Light & Magic。