Virtual Art Department Artist Vancouver, BC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID odPjhfwm 職位地點 溫哥華, 不列颠哥伦比亚, 加拿大 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2022/01/15
We are looking for a self-motivated artist who reflects the innovative spirit and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Virtual Art Department (VAD) bridges the gap between Production Design and VFX. The VAD Artist works within the Production Art Department team to create Real Time environments and assets for Virtual Production scouts.
What You’ll Do
- Create 3D Real Time assets (by doing model/texture, basic lighting) to realize the 3d environment build
- Create blocking geometry for initial environment block out
- Create props and environments
- Process and cleanup photogrammetry assets
- Tune assets and environments to be performance-optimized for scouting
- Communicate status to Production and VAD Supervisor. Follow through on specific artistic direction
- Participate as a team member in providing various aesthetic solutions; provide feedback to other members of the team by attending dailies on a regular basis
- Mentor Apprentice and Jr. Artists and assist them with their shots
- Work to meet defined milestones within a timeline
What We’re Looking For
- A strong foundation in photo-realistic, traditional, or digital art skills with an emphasis on landscapes and interiors
- Experience using a Real Time engine like Unreal or Unity
- A demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR 2-5 years relevant experience (professional OR amateur)
- Proven ability in one or more CG techniques, including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, matte painting or compositing OR proven artistic ability in a non-CG field
- A person who exhibits strong teamwork, excellent communication and interdisciplinary thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge in some or all of these software packages: Photoshop, 3DsMax, Maya, Perforce and 3D paint programs like Substance Painter. Comparable software experience considered.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Industrial Light & Magic, 其所屬的業務部門是 Industrial Light & Magic。