Vice President, Business Affairs申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 788353BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Lucasfilm 張貼日期 2021/07/19
工作概要:This position is primarily responsible for overseeing business affairs strategy for all Disney + streaming live action production activities of Lucasfilm. You will report to the head of Lucasfilm’s business & legal affairs.
Highly experienced television business affairs executive needed to oversee all deals in Business Affairs for Lucasfilm as they relate to our content for Disney +. Under the leadership of Lucasfilm’s head of Business and Legal Affairs you will lead a team in architecting the BA overall strategy as well as independently negotiate the most complex agreements relating to the development, production, and distribution of live action feature length films and television series for D+ streaming; provide advice on guild issues, including SAG, DGA, WGA and foreign guilds; and oversee clearance and ancillary rights issues. You will advise development and production executives on legal issues relating to these areas and other areas, as assigned.
Other duties include:
- Create an effective and efficient BA strategy for Lucasfilm’s Disney + content
- Manage a team of Lucasfilm lawyers, who are serving as day to day business affairs executives supporting D+ content
- Oversight of all above-the-line talent (e.g., writers, producers, directors, and cast) and rights deals necessary for the development and production of content for Lucasfilm’s Disney + content.
- Interface with the following departments on a day-to-day basis to inform strategy: creative, production, labor, legal, publicity, finance, music, syndication, and marketing.
- Independently negotiate complex agreements for directors, writers, actors, voice talent, casting directors, locations, production services, loan out agreements, and other production related deals.
- Work closely with executives and producers to put deals into place.
- Provide hands-on guidance and counseling to non-lawyer production staff members both in the U.S. and overseas.
- Must have a JD from an accredited law school and have a combined minimum of 20+ years of relevant experience at a reputable law firm and one or more networks/studios handling development and production work for episodic television or streaming content. Feature length film and distribution experience (or knowledge of industry) is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, and a teamwork-oriented attitude required.
- Must be able to work under pressure with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, and possess the ability to interact effectively with people at many different levels, including senior executives, producers, show creators, artists, production coordinators, other attorneys, diverse in-house client groups, and outside production personnel.
- Extensive experience negotiating and drafting a wide-range of development, production and distribution agreements, significant working knowledge of guild agreements for television/streaming. Intellectual property background is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize heavy workload and matters on extremely tight time schedules according to client needs.
Must have a JD from an accredited law school
Lucasfilm 是全球電影、電視和數碼娛樂製作領域的領導者。除了電視和電視製作，公司的活動包括視覺效果、音頻後期製作和前沿數碼動畫、互動式娛樂軟件，以及全球營銷活動的管理，包括 STAR WARS 和 INDIANA JONES 的特許經營的管理。Lucasfilm Ltd. 總部位於加利福尼亞州北部。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Lucasfilm。