Technical Project Manager, Non-Linear (Digital Media)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 762177BR 職位地點 新加坡, , 新加坡; , 新加坡 有意工作的公司 Media Networks 張貼日期 2020/06/17
工作概要:As part of the Non-Linear (Digital Media) team, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the project management and hands on development of all FNG Asia digital products. This includes managing the various digital projects FNG Asia is engaged in; including but not limited to all application and website developments, social networking projects, OTT product development and more.
The role will be expected to liaise with both external vendors and internal stakeholders to keep projects organized and on time and requires a hands-on multifaceted digital media professional.
職責:Are divided into two main areas of focus; Project & Product Management Functions and Development Functions.
Project & Product Management Functions;
- Manage and oversee the complete project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and on-target.
- Undertake project scoping, time management, planning and execution.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams on projects and new businesses.
- Facilitate and lead project meetings.
- Participate and lead project meetings.
- Prepare and gather project requirements and product backlog.
- Analyze and prepare various reports relating to current projects and product developments.
- Support digital marketing strategies across FNG Asia’s entire channel, products and communications network.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong experience and knowledge in either or both iOS and Android application environments. Must be able to perform or manage minor changes and bug fixes to the existing codebase internally or with external vendors.
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Perform user acceptance testing and quality assurance.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices. Including mobile and tablets.
- Enforce project standards with both internal and external resources.
- Provide high-level support for existing websites and applications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree preferably in Engineering/Computer Science or an equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of digital media technologies with particular focus on OTT media; ingestion, encoding, transcoding, security, delivery etc.… within a media or related industry. Online and advanced television experience would be huge asset.
- Solid foundation in scripting languages and at least one of the main OOP languages.
- Working knowledge of Agile and/or other project management methods a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Practical experience in Agile Project Management and Development.
- Experience within a digital development environment.
- Strong understanding of Digital Media Technologies with particular focus in the digital video space.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong strategic capability set with ability to rigorously define, prioritize and execute across a complex range of categories, customers, products and functional groups.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges into smart digital solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; active listener; able to communicate in all forms across the company; strong presentation skills in both large and small group settings; able to speak/write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles to a variety of audiences; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ability to review and amend technical documentations. Good understanding of UML diagrams is a must.
- Exceptional understanding of interactive/advanced media.
- Demonstrated creative thinker; ability to see the "big picture" and understand how all departments within the company are connected and synthesize the multiple requirements into a cohesive digital strategy.
- Able to create and assess comprehensive reports on our digital production.
- Deep digital expertise both from a strategy and execution standpoint – Knowledge of Web Development a must, knowledge of iOS and Android Development a plus.
- Solid understanding of databases - Relational Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL etc …
- Experience working with web and mobile video players a bonus.
- Solid understanding of cloud based infrastructure and the ability to set up development and production environments. E.g. Amazon, Rackspace, Akamai.
- Some experience with broadcast/ video workflow a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work in a small team and be self-sufficient, sometimes with limited resources.
- Enthusiastic to learn and dive in, roll up your sleeves and do anything and everything that is required to deliver on a project. Will not accept that something “cannot be done.”
- Staying abreast of innovations in digital trends and communicating to stakeholders to further digital initiatives
- Flexible and adaptable – happy and efficient in a structured environment but can also thrive when there may be lack of structure or tasked to charter new territory.
- Sociable and enjoys building relationships with all types of people.
關於 Media Networks:
Media Networks 是 The Walt Disney Company 的主要業務單位，涵蓋公司各種的電視網絡、有線頻道、相關的製作和發行公司，以及在 Walt Disney Television 和 ESPN兩大分部擁有和營運的電視台。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Media Networks。