Technical Assistant I申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10000370 職位地點 悉尼, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2024/02/12
ILM is currently hiring Technical Assistant at all levels and often in multiple locations. You may not see your specific career level advertised online, through the process you and your recruiter will work together to find the right role that combines your unique experience and career goals.
We are hiring across all levels for this discipline
The Technical Assistant is primarily responsible for managing internal computer and storage production resources. You will work very closely with artists, production, and other technical staff to ensure resources are allocated appropriately and used in the most efficient manner possible. Working closely with production, TAs are afforded the opportunity to learn the artistic workflows, pipelines and tools first-hand.
What will you be doing?
- Prioritizes overnight renders on both Linux.
- Coordinates processor allocations with Production and balances processor demands within show, between shows, and as a share of facility pool.
- Monitors processor and file server utilization and health of jobs in the farm throughout the day and overnight.
- Identifies problem shots and works with artists and CG supervisors to fix issues.
- Monitors disk usage for the facility, with a particular focus on individual shows, and on a shot-by-shot basis within those shows.
- Manage reference materials through our internal image library system. This includes uploading/removing images and provide assistance when users encounter issues with the system.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.
- A relevant years of work experience
- Proven ability and experience working well in teams
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge in Unix/Linux environment
- Strong programming and scripting experience; Python
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ILM (Australia) Pty. Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Industrial Light & Magic。