Structural Engineer - Principal申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 699285BR 職位地點 大屿山, 離島區, 香港特別行政區 有意工作的公司 華特迪士尼幻想工程 張貼日期 2019/08/22
This position is responsible for structural engineering design, analysis, and calculations for medium to large projects with minor supervision.
- Prepare structural engineering designs, analyses, and calculations for projects of varying complexity.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to in-house engineers and designers, and to outside consultants in design development and production of Bid & Construction drawings and contract documents.
- Monitor progress of design work and ensure that technical quality, interdiscipline coordination and production requirements reporting to Project Design Manager.
- Develop scopes of work, engineering design estimates, and resource plans.
- Ensure conformance to department standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Provide technical direction to Construction team in support implementation.
- Manage statutory submissions and approval with Government Authorities.
基本條件:EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional registration in the field of Civil or Structural engineering.
- Graduate of an accredited school of architecture or engineering, with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Advanced degree in the field of structural engineering is desirable.
- Possess 12 years of post-chartered work experience in structural engineering, with experience in design and construction of complex commercial or industrial projects.
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team of structural engineers and designers in the production of contract documents for construction.
- Experienced in the construction phase with submittal/shop drawing review process and on-site field inspections.
- Active affiliation with professional engineering societies is desirable.
TECHNICAL AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Structural engineering design and analysis experience in the areas of concrete and steel structures.
- Broad knowledge of the structural engineering discipline, including industry practices, construction methods and materials, codes, current technology and the preparation and use of contract documents in all phases of design and construction.
- Broad knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD design technology and detailed familiarity with structural design and analysis computer programs.
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision, and to thrive in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline project team environment.
- Ability to supervise a team of structural engineers and designers in the production of construction documents for complex projects through all phases of design.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Cantonese, along with good interpersonal skills.
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Imagineering Asia Limited，其所屬的業務部門是 華特迪士尼幻想工程。