Strategic Marketing Sourcing Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 792498BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/12/01
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Enterprise Sourcing (ES) team has been established to support all of the corporate functions’ Sourcing & procurement requirements. In addition, the Enterprise Sourcing team is responsible for supporting the business Segments in developing and executing Category Management strategies for Marketing, Professional Services and Supply Chain categories.
The Manager, Enterprise Sourcing – Marketing & Creative Services will lead and manage 1 direct report in the New York office and is responsible for collaborating/coordinating on all facets of Sourcing activities with the Senior Manager, Enterprise Sourcing Marketing and Senior level East Coast Stakeholders. The focus of this role is to work with marketing stakeholders from each segment to make smart sourcing decisions in selecting agencies, technologies & other service providers, to maximize the value in marketing investments, and to mitigate risks through smart contract negotiations. This includes responsibility for executing Marketing & Creative Services category strategies while collaborating with the Senior Manager, Enterprise Sourcing Marketing and Global category leads.
This position requires excellent communication and internal customer service abilities as the Manager will be responsible for interfacing with Global & Local Sourcing/Marketing/Finance/Business Unit clients on a regular basis. This person will also recommend and set procurement strategies/priorities along with the Senior Manager, Marketing in support of Global Sourcing and Procurement Plans.
The Manager, Enterprise Sourcing – Marketing & Creative Services will be responsible for contributing towards initiatives/projects as part of Sourcing Annual Operating Plan with East Coast based Business Segments and will be accountable for delivering against them. The individual will also provide thought leadership on procurement/sourcing strategies regarding operations, processes and infrastructure improvements. This position will ensure consistency in approach and quality and depth of analysis during the procurement/sourcing process.
職責:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
- In alignment with the overall Category objectives, contribute towards AOP’s with East Coast based TWDC Segments with focus on;
- Sub-category plans
- Spend Influenced
- Value generation/Savings/ROI
- Lead large marketing projects/RFP’s/Pitches from source to contract
- Together with the Director & Senior Manager, Enterprise Sourcing, develop annual operating plans (AOP) for the Marketing and Creative services team and delivering against the targets set jointly by ES and the business segments
- Ensure consistent application of procurement processes across constituent groups
- Develop, implement, monitor and report performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance
- Build and maintain relationships with key Segment/Functional executives to ensure full understanding and support for sourcing & procurement initiatives – becoming a trusted advisor
- Track, and report savings, spending compliance and variances: communicate results with the Senior Manager, Enterprise Sourcing MK and selected stakeholders
- Perform supplier performance reviews and supplier compliance audits in conjunction with the business as appropriate
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the local Marketing & Creative Services sourcing team
- Build/establish strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Serve as a business partner to Segment/Functional key stakeholders by identifying their critical business requirements and providing procurement services to meet/exceed their expectations
- Provide rigorous cost and market analysis following the models established by Strategic Sourcing focusing on the total cost of ownership
- Prepare for and execute clear, structured negotiations following the Strategic Sourcing process
- Identify, develop and deploy best practice supplier management, procurement and Category management practices
- Drive internal skill/capability development to broaden and build staff skill sets
- Manage 1 direct report that support the marketing sourcing category
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- 7 Years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement
- Leadership experience in a strategic sourcing and procurement environment
- Exposure to Marketing & Consulting services
- Supporting Senior Marketing executives in developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Executive presence, presentation and engagement.
- Marketing & Creative Services Category Sourcing knowledge and experience in sub-categories such as Marketing Research, Marketing Technologies, PR, Events, Communications, Creative services, etc.
- Basic knowledge of technology as an enabler to driver value across Marketing services
- Demonstrate the ability to exceed the demands of various internal stakeholders across multiple business units
- Demonstrate the ability to work strategically and develop strong business cases for change
- Detailed and structured cost/financial analysis experience
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to influence clients at all levels in the organization
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer service orientation and client-centered focus
- Willingness to travel (position may require up to 10% travel)
- Experience in Sourcing Marketing & Media services in a Media & Entertainment environment
- Knowledge of Marketing, Creative Services & Market Research categories in International markets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or another quantitative discipline preferred
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。