Sr Technical Architect申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 907184BR 職位地點 奧蘭多, 佛罗里达州, 美國 / 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/01/04
The Senior Technical Architect within the Reference Architecture team creates solutions to streamline delivery, improve quality and reduce costs of support for our applications. When we do our job correctly, we make it easier to deliver high quality applications to our guest and cast members. You should be confident in designing and engineering your own solutions to problems knowing there is more than one way to solve a problem and working through which path will be leveraged on your projects. We are looking for people who are engineers at heart. Willingness to learn new technologies and help improve our organization is essential for success on this team because one day you could be working on a deployment pipeline, next might be implementing a containerized build system and then end up triaging an automation issue in production.
- Designs new CI/CD Platform capabilities to support emerging technologies, increase efficiency or enabling new business capabilities.
- Evaluate technology solutions through research and lab work to select tools to solve a problem.
- Engage with our customers to hear their needs, collect feedback, and feed that back into tangible solutions.
- We are a service provider, so being receptive to feedback and ways to improve are essential.
- Ensure the solutions you develop are valuable and being leveraged by the organization.
- Ensure deliverables across engineering teams are of high quality and clearly documented.
- Challenge the status quo through intellectual curiosity and natural inquisitiveness to look beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities backed with factual arguments.
- Be able to work collaboratively with local and remote team members.
- Have ownership over your project and provide appropriate status to leadership on progress and key decision.
- Provide thought leadership, problem solving and analytical skills to solve hard to solve production issues impeding the availability & performance of applications
基本條件:· 5+ years of relevant experience
Basic knowledge/experience in relevant technologies, such as:
- Continue Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices
- Experience with technology in multiple areas including Build & Deploy, Application Delivery, Infrastructure, Cloud, Automation, Testing
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by our teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring Framework, Docker, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack, Apache CXF, Restify, AppDynamics, F5, HA Proxy, AWS Services, Terraform, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, NPM
- Very hands on and deep understanding of the code and coding practices
- You should have a general understanding of how the internet works
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems
- Experience with emerging technology trends
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and leadership in working with product management, development and operations staff to architect innovative solutions that meet the functional and nonfunctional requirements in adherence to architectural goals and principles.
- Demonstrated expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Able to synthesize conclusions from research, compare various solutions and plot complex technology roadmaps
- Broad experience across business, application, information, infrastructure and security architecture domains. Broad experience across business analysis, product design, engineering, QA, operations and sustainment in a large corporation / enterprise environment.
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in AWS compute, database, networking, storage, serverless (Fargate, Lambda) and containerized (ECS, Kubernetes) services.
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
College degree or relevant experience.
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, 即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。