Sr Software Engineer - Ad Applications申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 873996BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/10/20
工作概要:Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Company’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales advertising, data and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company’s content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company’s streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+Hotstar; and domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
The DMED Ad Platform integrates with thousands of advertisers, with over a billion ads served per month. Before being served to a viewer, each one of these ads goes through a sophisticated workflow involving sales and planning, targeting, trafficking, and quality control, to deliver maximum value to our advertisers while maintaining an engaging experience for viewers.
The Ad Applications team is where we develop the tools our advertising and other business partners use to configure rules related to advertiser and content partners that decide (among other things) where, how many, and what type of advertising to show our viewers. Our system is composed of a complex network of both internal and external systems including DMED’s streaming applications, 3rd party sales, order management, and metrics reporting and analyzing systems.
Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, we captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and are looking for people who are passionate about redefining advertising through collaboration, innovation, unconventional thinking, stellar execution, committed to lifelong learning and improving while still embracing fun. You’ll be joining a talented team that works interdependently toward aggressive goals to deliver technically sound solutions. We work to ensure that we share both accountability and credit as a team.
- Design and implement features for the new campaign trafficking systems.
- Partner with the Product teams to understand their business needs and design outstanding and efficient solutions to complex business problems.
- Work with engineers on teams across the Hulu and Disney organizations to ensure that advertising works flawlessly across a wide array of devices and applications, and that data and metrics flow efficiently into reporting and financial systems.
- Building features in support of campaign trafficking / management systems
- Troubleshooting existing features and functionality across systems and services
- Building out GraphQL interfaces
- API endpoint development
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience using at least one widely used server-side programming language (Python or Java preferred.)
- Experience in one or more industry-leading database platforms, both relational and non-relational systems, preferably MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a team-focused approach towards software development.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Technology LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。