Sr. Manager, Social Media - Onyx Collective (Hulu)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 886046BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Hulu 張貼日期 2021/11/16
工作概要:Onyx Collective’s and Hulu’s marketing and publicity team is seeking a Senior Manager, Social Media who will be an exceptional leader within our growing team. As a Senior Manager, Social Media at Onyx Collective/Hulu, you will lead the social efforts for our Onyx Collective brand and original titles, working closely with the Originals Marketing, Publicity and Creative departments. This role requires someone with ample social experience in the entertainment industry and a proven track record for delivering results on large scale social media campaigns. The successful candidate will be open and flexible, collaborative, and always willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Report to the VP of Marketing and Publicity.
- Leader within the Onyx Collective marketing team, guiding the social efforts for tentpole campaigns and cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient and effective.
- Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on Onyx Collective’s overall marketing strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners, acting as a central hub for social-related talent questions and issues.
- Work in lockstep with internal teams (content, publicity, social and creative marketing) to align on brand and campaign strategy and execution to deliver on KPIs.
- Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversations and increase sentiment.
- Work to clear a path to help bring these first of their kind experiences to life.
- Work closely with the media team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned and effective.
- Track budget and spend for social initiatives.
- Work with external partners/agencies to implement brand and content marketing/social initiatives.
- Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversation and earned media around Onyx Collective.
- Identify new audiences and areas of focus and work cross functionally to determine business opportunity and subsequent marketing tactics.
- Analyze performance metrics regularly, making necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Define long term and campaign level goals across the brand, channels and shows, working towards the overarching Onyx Collective goal to be best in class.
- Collaborate with the team of social media marketers to pursue and deliver excellence.
- Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
- Collaborate and communicate plans with internal teams across the DGE enterprise.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on embedding an inclusive and culturally relevant approach to cross company initiatives including authentic representation, storytelling and language.
- 8+ years of professional experience in social media, digital marketing at a network or studio.
- Passion for storytelling and amplifying underrepresented voices in television and entertainment
- Ability to think equal parts strategically, analytically, and creatively and use research based and cultural insights
- Experience managing creative development and demanding creative excellence
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative working style – ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/initiatives using data and metrics to measure impact and determine necessary pivots.
- Experience managing external agencies/partners/talent without oversight.
- Proven results building a social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive activation and sales/subscriptions.
- A proven and deep understanding of the entertainment social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers’ (social) media behaviors.
- Proficiency in social media management publishing and engagement standard methodologies.
- Experience presenting campaigns and delivering results to external talent and stakeholders as well as internal c-suite executives.
- Direct paid social experience.
Hulu 提供領先的優質串流服務，可在家居內外直播和點播電視節目及電影，並可選擇移除廣告。Hulu 結合娛樂與技術，是收看電視節目的首選平台。我們利用觀眾喜愛的故事吸引和連繫用戶，亦正物色優秀人才，積極透過開展創新、突破性思維及趣味興致為「電視」重新作出定義。加入我們，一同探索 Hulugan 的生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ABC, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Hulu。
ABC, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。