Sr. Financial Analyst PH申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 889766BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney Imagineering 張貼日期 2022/01/18
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst (Project Hire) will be a part of a team that is accountable for developing and implementing sourcing projects and analysis for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) Strategic Sourcing. This position will drive projects related to enterprise procure-to-pay, systems, processes, methodologies, reporting and policy enhancements.
This position requires excellent internal customer service and communication abilities as this role will be required to interface both within and outside of the DPEP Sourcing organization at all levels of management within the Company. The position requires a strong analytical skillset both in terms of Excel, as well as leveraging analysis to drive process changes and improvements in a procure-to-pay context. Experience with enterprise procurement systems (SAP, Procurement, Inventory, Front of House) will be important to drive changes.
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst may additionally be called upon to develop industry subject-matter expertise, sourcing strategies, build relationships with key vendors, support RFPs, negotiate contracts, and implement supplier relationship management practices with preferred suppliers.
- Drive progress on large scale Procure-to-Pay implementation projects and systems (SAP, Sourcing-focused tools/Contracting, RFP, Spend Analytics)
- Support Sourcing data analysis, model building, and process analysis during enterprise procure-to-pay project. Strong proficiency in Excel required.
- Provide analytical support for sourcing activities by performing:
- Spend analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Process analysis
- Ensure consistent application of procurement processes across constituent groups
- Develop, implement, monitor and report performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance within the context of the Procure-to-Pay project
- Assist with drafting contracts and/or work authorization as well as perform post-contract award administration activities (i.e. change orders, amendments, etc.)
- Analyze deal terms and understand operational and financial implications of executing the terms of the arrangement
- Participates in sourcing and operational negotiations
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably in a strategic sourcing, finance, procure-to-pay, procurement environment or supply chain environment
- Experience with large scale Procure-to-Pay implementation projects and systems (SAP, Sourcing-focused tools/Contracting, RFP, Spend Analytics)
- Strong Excel abilities including pivot-tables, v-look ups, consolidation, and reporting to drive data updates and decision making
- Ability to analyze complex processes and to lead workgroups to help resolve issues
- Ability to work with key executives at the Segment and Business Unit levels
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated financial concepts to a broad audience
- Complex financial modeling experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to influence at all levels in the organization
- Good understanding of strategic sourcing processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with SAP or other ERP
- Understanding of Sourcing tools in the market
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance or a related field
- Master’s degree in business or another quantitative discipline preferred
關於 Walt Disney Imagineering:
華特迪士尼幻想工程 (WDI) 於 1952 年成立，最初以「WED 企業」之名設計並興建了全球首個主題樂園——迪士尼樂園，將想像及創意與尖端科技結合，締造令人畢生難忘的體驗。WDI 是想像、設計和建造全球所有迪士尼主題樂園、度假區、景點和郵輪的一股創意力量。幻想工程獨有的力量來自多元化的全球創意團隊及專業技術人員，在迪士尼故事敍述的偉大傳承上推而廣之，開拓出嶄新形式的娛樂。將這種揉合了藝術與科學的獨特作品付諸實踐的幻想工程師來自超過 100 個不同專業範疇，將意念由天馬行空的階段一路帶領到開幕日為止。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney Imagineering。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。