Sr Clearance Specialist申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 791509BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2021/06/16
工作概要:The Studio Clearances team handles many aspects of legal clearances, including those related to production and marketing of films and other content released theatrically and via Disney+. Specialists read and analyze scripts and research reports to identify potential clearance issues and ensure appropriate clearance of names and places, dialogue, artwork, props, costumes, photographs, film/TV clips, mock-up designs, and building/architectural designs. They negotiate agreements with outside parties controlling rights to artwork, photography, footage, and other proprietary material used in studio content.
The team advises content production staff (e.g., producers, writers, art departments, set decorators, prop masters, costumers, editors, visual effects, animators) of clearance procedures. In connection therewith, they also review dailies, rough and final cuts of films, websites, bonus content, behind the scenes/EPK materials, interviews, bloopers, deleted scenes, trailers, TV spots and other marketing materials, commercial tie-ins, print ads, DVD menus and packaging materials.
The Senior Script Clearance Specialists will be a vital part of the production clearance team.
- Review scripts and related research in preparation of detailed reports summarizing potential clearance issues and necessary next steps.
- Throughout preproduction/production/post production, track and handle all requests from production for use of graphics/artwork/photographs/props/set dressing/wardrobe/stills/footage/fonts/other.
- Facilitate research and analysis of scripted (or non-scripted) character/business names, quotations, phone numbers/addresses, etc. Perform independent research.
- Transmit, follow-up, and track clearance requests to outside parties. Secure necessary licenses and/or permissions via boilerplate forms and protocols.
- Analyze proposed character designs, concept art, and graphics. Elevate for additional review as needed.
- Consult, as needed, with IP and Production counsel in connection with copyright, trademark, right of publicity, and contractual matters.
- Maintain clearance status reports and distribute to production and internal studio personnel.
- View dailies and screenings to ensure compliance with clearance instructions.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal studio groups (e.g., labor relations, casting administration, consumer products, brand, music, marketing, and screen credits).
- Review motion picture advertising, publicity, and promotional trailers, TV/radio spots, and print material to ensure compliance with clearance guidelines. Prepare and distribute marketing restriction memos.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a scripted entertainment (e.g., major film/TV production entity) clearance position. Knowledge of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, and other legal concepts sufficient to identify and communicate issues.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and seek increased responsibilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train/mentor others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
- Proficient in autonomously prioritizing work and managing deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Word
Preferred Education:BA/BS degree preferred
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
超過 95 年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，其將優質電影、情節故事、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。The Walt Disney Studios 坐擁一系列備受尊崇的電影工作室，包括 Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios 及 Searchlight Pictures。旗下亦設有世界級舞台表演製作商 Disney Theatrical Productions。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Pictures, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。