Sr. Analyst - Regional Compensation申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 782966BR 職位地點 布宜諾斯艾利斯, 阿根廷 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/04/07
工作概要:In this role, the Compensation Senior Analyst will ensure the integrity and execution of the compensation processes at the regional level, guaranteeing the internal equity and external competitiveness of the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical capability with the desire to develop their career as a compensation professional. This role will have the opportunity to create impact across the LATAM region and will join a world class, collaborative & supportive compensation function.
- Collaborating in the annual planning process for Merit increases, Annual Bonus and Long-Term Incentives.
- Supporting the design and delivery of employee salary structures, incentive and benefit programs and variable compensation program; providing relevant internal financial analyses and analysis of external practices. Investigate and analyze external relevant practices.
- Supporting the delivery of the annual review; provide relevant payroll and market pay analyses; contribute to the drafting of communications and the preparation of management decision-making tools.
- Evaluating and defining salary offers for external and internal candidates from the different diverse business segments of the company.
- Collaborating with the delivery of job analysis and job evaluation processes.
- Contributing with the collection of salary and benefits surveys.
- Carrying out complex HR (Human Resources) data processing tasks; advise colleagues when needed and use expertise to help improve data collection tools and administration processes. Proposing new innovative ways to manage and systematize indicators and relevant data.
- Resolving queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information and advice.
- 4 years of experience in similar positions.
- Team player, curious and willing to learn by doing in a changing environment.
- Proactive and trusted partner who builds relationships and delivers high quality results.
- Contribute with strong consultative skills, ability to influence, and advice.
- Ability to work independently and regionally, think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software products.
- Ability to create and analyze formula-driven worksheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Human Resources management system (SAP and/or Workday) is desirable.
- Advanced level of English is a necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field.
其他資訊:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。