Software Development Engineer申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 901551BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Streaming 張貼日期 2022/03/30
工作概要:Disney Streaming’s Growth Life QA team is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test who will be an extraordinary addition to our team!
We are building next generation of APIs for backend services that power subscriptions, promotions, partnerships, invoicing, entitlements, payments, and accounting, and as an SDET at Disney Streaming, you will play an integral role in defining test strategies, building test automation, investigating/reporting issues, and collaborating across the Engineering teams to release quality software with high confidence in the pursuit of delighting our subscribers. You will be contributing to delivering service platform enhancements to our payments and activation workflow for Disney+, ESPN+, Star+, and Hulu products. You will set up and enhance test automation frameworks and engineer efficient, scalable, and maintainable test infrastructure.
The right person has a strong attention to detail, is intellectually curious, takes accountability and ownership for the definition and delivery of high-quality work. The right person also demonstrates a strong sense of collaboration in their work and professional relationships, clearly and thoughtfully communicates in their areas of expertise, identifies problems, and acts strategically to craft a solution, and empathizes with and advocates for the needs of customers. If you are someone who effectively moves between high-level concepts and low-level execution, then this is a great role for you!
- Collaborate daily with software developers, product owners, and program managers to define requirements and ensure testability
- Develop scalable automated testing strategies and coordinate feedback from your collaborators
- Define/implement/maintain test automation for the Payments team
- Introduce effective quality methodologies to the Growth Life organization’s automation strategies and expand/improve existing automation for the Payments team
- Collaborate closely with partner teams to understand upstream/downstream dependencies and to facilitate development of integration/end-to-end tests
- Contribute to the release process for the Payments team
- Diagnose/debug/perform root cause analysis for issues in production/test environments, report defects, champion/drive/advocate for their resolution, and provide visibility/transparency into the value of your work
- Propose regression tests to discover recurring issues and drive the tests to 'automation complete'
- Create/maintain test data for automated testing and navigate through databases to analyse issues
- Identify gaps and drive improvements in engineering methodologies to ensure industry-leading system quality and team efficiency
- Apply software engineering best practices and agile approaches.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a software testing (SDET) and/or software development (SDE) occupation, including automated/manual testing of backend services and REST APIs
- Proficient in object-oriented design and expertise with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C#, Kotlin, Scala, or similar
- Knowledge of at least one backend test automation frameworks (E.g. REST Assured, Karate, pytest, etc.)
- Experience working with version control software (E.g. GitHub) and issue/project tracking software (E.g. Jira)
- Experience working with software development/debugging tools (E.g. Postman, curl, Chrome dev tools)
- Experienced in defining/executing/maintaining test cases and experience with building out test plans for backend services
- Experience with SQL queries, stored procedures, and data analysis/validation
- Some experience with Jenkins or similar build tools
- Experience with test suite/case/run management tools (E.g. qTest, TestRail, etc.)
- Good understanding of quality-related agile methodologies and tools and validated experience using both during the SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (E.g. whiteboarding/diagramming system behavior)
- Proven experience demonstrating analytical skills, reporting, ownership, customer focus, and collaboration
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Kafka, Amazon SQS, and Kinesis
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, and continuous integration/delivery systems
- Experience writing Gherkin Syntax to facilitate the development of automated test scenarios
- Experience developing advanced mocking mechanisms (E.g. rule-based proxies and dummy-services)
關於 Disney Streaming:
该职位属于 Disney Streaming 团队，该团队包括带领 Disney+、Hulu、ESPN+ 和 Star+ 流媒体服务的团队。我们处于娱乐、体育和技术的交汇点，通过发掘观众所钟爱的故事来吸引观众并与其建立联系，同时秉持消费者至上的创新理念，推动流媒体产业的发展
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 即我们称为 Disney Streaming 业务的一部分。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。