Senior Product Manager II申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 862645BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國; 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/09/21
工作概要:This position is for a new Sr. Product Manager II focused on Programming and Production Operations business systems. The Sr. Product Manager II assists in providing direction and leadership over the product suite and manages the day-to-day activities including requirements gathering, prioritizing new feature requests, and production support. This position is critical to the continuity of subject matter expertise over the future of consolidated programming systems across all The Walt Disney Company’s media networks.
The Sr. Product Manager II, Media Engineering is responsible for owning one or more products or feature areas within the suite of application supported by DMED Media Engineering. Working with the Director, Product Management, the Sr. Product Manager II is responsible for defining and shaping the product through feature requirements and specifications on an assigned product or feature area and owning those requirements through development, testing and implementation.
• Own the end-to-end lifecycle of various business systems from product definition, requirements, delivery roadmap, and continued business support of the product.
• Drives feature prioritization for his/ her feature area through collaboration with the functional team leaders and user representation
• Identifies unaddressed issues and resolves, escalates, or find the appropriate owner to ensure highest quality for his feature area
• Creates specifications that include detailed descriptions of records, files, and documents used in processing, and data flow charts; documents descriptions of the interrelationship of the business rules to be considered by application development; collaborates with developers to conceive and recommend solutions to business stakeholders
• Proficient knowledge of business systems and supply-chains supported, and be able to make recommendations on product and process improvement for business and technology stakeholders.
• May have access to sensitive financial and program operations information and will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
• Uses creativity and analytical thinking to identify and evaluate solution alternatives and to develop recommendations for resolving product issues
• Minimum of 7 years of previous and relevant experience in Product Management or a related discipline
• Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across a matrixed organization
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance on complex issues
• Exemplary communications skills, both written and verbal, at levels of the organization. Ability to communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view
• Experience in AGILE methodology
• Experience in developing requirements for Enterprise applications
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the broadcast media industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited intuition required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited intuition in a technical field or MBA
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Streaming Technology LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。