Senior Producer, Race & Culture (ABC News Live)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 735792BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney Television 張貼日期 2020/06/03
工作概要:Are you ready to lead an emerging reporting vertical at ABC News? Are you committed to telling stories of people that are often overlooked and underreported? ABC News Live is looking for senior level producing talent to drive and expand our storytelling to present audiences with deeper reporting at the intersection of race, politics and culture. Across the landscape of ABC News programming, a network of Senior Producers will guide daily reporting and special coverage in a space that is dynamic and requires deeper investigation, delivering breaking news, relevant interviews and incisive investigative reports.
The Senior Producer will also manage the overall editorial process and reports to the Executive Producer(s) of ABC News Live.
職責:You’d lead a dynamic, tight-knit team that works together to bring important news and impactful stories to audiences in an interesting, intelligent way.
- Responsibilities include developing ideas for daily stories on race & culture, managing the editorial process, line producing, and generating new ideas for future content. Candidates must be able to effectively manage story assignments and show production in addition to supervising junior staff. Candidates should have a minimum of ten years’ experience in television journalism. Control room experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will offer creative and innovative ideas for better story-telling as well as have the ability to work under deadline. They will also collaborate with other network shows for joint projects or special features and brainstorm different story angles and ways to increase social media presence. Understanding of digital platforms and social media preferred.
基本條件:Please apply if you have:
- 10 years of journalism experience;
- Significant reporting experience and sources in the area of Race & Culture
- The energy to juggle both show production and staff management;
- Insatiable curiosity - you just have to dig deeper to find the truth;
- Experience running the control room and line producing;
- Strong editorial judgment;
- Tenacity to pitch the stories you believe in; and
- Experience performing well under pressure - - think breaking news-type situations.
理想條件:It would also be nice if you are:
- Proficient in relevant languages, including Spanish
- A natural leader - you can inspire teams to bring their “A” game;
- A pro at social media and other digital tools; and
- Motivated: You’re the person who can tackle any task – and wants to.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
關於 Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) 重新定義媒體和娛樂的未來。提供令人信服的創意、精彩的說故事、突破性技術，高影響力的營銷以及創新發行，WDT 提供多個機會以建立支持娛樂和通報世界的事業生涯。作為 The Walt Disney Company 的關鍵部門，WDT 是世界上最受推崇的垂直整合媒體企業之一，包括全球全球直播和動畫娛樂、新聞、民營電視台和電台 如果您熱切期待加入我們的優秀專業人士團隊，我們希望聽到您的故事。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney Television。
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。