Senior Marketing Executive (China market)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10041504 職位地點 大嶼山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2023/02/17
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing, leading, implementing and reporting marketing activation initiatives focusing on China market. Ideal candidate is expected to possess specialized in-market knowledge and native understanding of China social platform operation, preferably with prior working experience in China. The incumbent will take the lead to plan and execute both campaign-based and always-on projects primarily on social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, Bilibi and Douyin. Solid experience in managing China social communities, Key Opinion Leader (KOL) cooperation and management, reporting metrics and results, and assets development with a creative mind while carrying business perspective are essential. Ideal candidate would be having a can-do attitude, fun and creative while being results-oriented.
The incumbent will also work closely with China market strategy team, product strategy team, media team and other line-of-business especially Sales, Corporate Alliance, co-marketing, Corporate Public Affairs, Magic Access, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team on implementation and execution of integrated marketing communication plan and materials with the objective of delivering strategic communication platform, creative assets for through-the-line campaign (included by not limited to above the line (ATL), below the line (BTL), digital, social, event, CRM) efficiently, ensuring quality in deliverables and alignment with the overall strategy.
- Coordinate with both creative and media/ social/ digital agencies to ensure smooth implantation of activation plans.
- Understand the business and market needs and developing the social plan
- Being an active and fast learner to adapt the brand guideline and apply to the content and assets
- Brief and manage agencies and vendors and make the social plan and activations come to live
- Work closely among marketing teams and different departments with strong communication skills
- Monitor the performance of social channels and share the latest trends and news with the teams
- Provide extensive creative services for China market, which typically involve:
- Liaise with China marketing team on creative needs and to identify advertising requirements
- Brief internal creative team/external agencies and closely working with them on the execution of the creative plan/material requisition and to ensure all materials are delivered with quality and on time
- Present creative work to China Market team to obtain approval from them and respective executives
- Liaise with, and acting as the link between, China Market team and internal creative team/ agencies by maintaining regular contact to ensure that communication flows effectively.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of creative campaign.
- Assist Associate Manager, Marketing to act as brand guardian to non-marketing business units to ensure all communication materials carries consistent Disney style and within brand guidelines.
- University Degree in communications or marketing management
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing content and managing social media campaigns (including China)
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines, and among the needs of a group of stakeholders
- Knowledge of popular social media and vertical platforms in China is a must, including but not limited to WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, Bilibi, Douyin
- Knowledge of content creation and asset development
- Experience with social media analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills, as well as being creative
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills; proficiency in spoken and written English, Native Putonghua speaker preferred
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 HK International Theme Parks Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。