Senior Manager, Publishing Creative申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 882063BR 職位地點 新加坡, 新加坡 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/11/01
工作概要:Strategically plan and direct the execution of a creative plan for a vertical and licensed publishing program across TWDC franchises.
Lead the coordination and communication with stakeholders, Disney Publishing, and third-party publishers.
Ideal candidate is a natural team player, demonstrates a willingness to be flexible across both special projects and schedule with growing business model. Self-motivated, thoughtful problem-solver, detail-oriented, functions well in a deadline-driven environment, and have ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff.
Responsibilities include supervision and management of assets retrieval, scouting of freelance contributors to product development, as well as participation to the definition of new products to become part of DPW portfolio.
Strategic responsibility to include list planning for both vertical and licensed publishing on a seasonal basis.
- Work with licensees’ team through the strategy and creation of a list of assorted formats e.g. children’s books, illustrated gift books, adult fiction, and non-fiction for each new film as well as continued support of evergreen film content.
- Identify and engage author and/or illustrator talent for key projects based on locally created IP.
- Serve as a “ambassador” within the agent community to maintain and strengthen relationships (both new and established) that result in talent acquisition.
- Partner with global art, design and managing editorial.
- Develop presentations for events, internal updates and book-fairs with licensees and internal members.
- Manage and supervise budget for scheduled products.
- Solicit and manage creative feedback from stakeholders.
- Serve as the publishing knowledge center for all things specific to managed Franchise/Property
- Serve as the publishing knowledge center on trends, news and innovations as related to managed Franchise/Property.
- Identify and elevate opportunities to extend properties through new and ongoing storytelling.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Minimum 7-year professional experience in packaging, design, and/or retail
- Proficiency in design programs (Adobe Creative Suite) required
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team player, proactive with detail orientation
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。