Senior Manager, Product Management (Data Products)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 oMCZdfwk 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美国; 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Hulu 張貼日期 2021/02/17
Hulu’s Data team is seeking a Senior Manager, Data Product Management who will be an exceptional addition to our growing data product management team. In this role, you will lead and grow a team of talented and passionate product managers, responsible for delivering data products and solutions for one of Hulu’s verticals. The ideal candidate is a seasoned data product and career manager, capable of building talented, passionate, and engaged teams, and with a proven track record of managing several multi-year product roadmaps simultaneously. This candidate builds fantastic relationships across all levels of the organizations and is recognized as a problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around them. If you are passionate about data and creating product and capabilities to democratize data across the organization, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Defines the vision, tenets, principles, and high-level priorities for large, sophisticated marketing data product workstreams (e.g. acquisition data strategy). In many cases drives requirements across other product manager domains.
- Manage, build, strengthen, and grow the data product team. Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team and equip them for success in their goals
- Establish strong relationships in engineering, product, and business teams across Hulu while combining the voice and needs of the users and requirements to create both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures that are specific to data products – like product instrumentation, data storage, accessibility/usability via tools, data grain, and frequency – generally, reduce the number of assumptions that engineers have to make
- Ensure products/solutions are purpose-built to address core business questions and operational needs, actively bring the product back to the business model and strategy
- Be able to clearly articulate vision, important metrics, opportunities and challenges, and show how their team's work prioritization aligns with those goals and that of the broader data team
- Partner with analysts, data science, data engineering, UX, and program management teams to build requirements, develop, test, and deliver high-quality products and features that meet end-users' and internal business' needs
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration, and support
- Be responsible for the adoption of new features and capabilities across the organization!
WHAT TO BRING
- Minimum of 8+ years in product management and 5+years of managing and developing a team.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing technologies and systems is critical. (Salesforce, GA, multi-touch attribution, segmentation, campaign management, etc.)
- Developing leadership skills and ability to build and develop successful product teams
- Successful track record of building full-scale data solutions
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Experience and comfort solving problems in an ambiguous environment where there is constant change. Have the tenacity to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, inspire change, and collaborate with a variety of individuals and organizational partners
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques and familiarity with common data science models and approaches to problem-solving. Generally: the ability to plan for what analysts and data scientists need to deliver.
- Experience demonstrating leadership, self-motivation, accountability, and a standout colleague. C-Suite/Board communication skills.
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics, or equivalent.
- Advance CS degree or MBA is a plus
- Shown experience in video streaming and OTT
- Experience with ThoughtSpot, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Experience with large scale enterprise applications using big data open-source solutions such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka, and Elastic Search / Solr
- Experience or knowledge of basic programming, machine learning, and DB's technologies (SQL, Python, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Oracle, MySQL)
- Management or Strategy consulting background
其他資訊:Data and Analytics
Hulu 提供領先的優質串流服務，可在家居內外直播和點播電視節目及電影，並可選擇移除廣告。Hulu 結合娛樂與技術，是收看電視節目的首選平台。我們利用觀眾喜愛的故事吸引和連繫用戶，亦正物色優秀人才，積極透過開展創新、突破性思維及趣味興致為「電視」重新作出定義。加入我們，一同探索 Hulugan 的生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Hulu, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hulu。
Hulu, LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。