Senior Manager, Flexible Business Model申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 916471BR 職位地點 新加坡, 新加坡 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/01/11
工作概要:A key role within the regional SAMENA team that will encompass the management & delivery of Flexible Business Model (product) projects - from participation in setting the regional strategy & implementation plan, through to collaboration & co-ordination with the country & regional teams, to ensure the most effective & efficient routes to market are identified and secured to enable the successful launch of the projects in all key markets across SAMENA.
The role will work closely with the Director FBM to drive this key new business area within CPGP.
A critical success factor for this position is strong analytical skills & an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing processes, routes to market, competitive landscape; and key steps to achieve successful distribution & marketing within a wide range product category, including toys.
Furthermore, strong communication skills are a necessity to develop effective relationships with all the country & regional teams & third party manufacturers & distributors
- Management of existing FBM projects (APAC & SAMENA driven) as well as identification and assessment of new potential projects
- Knowledge of the product landscape across SAMENA, including retail distribution channels (eg CVS, EComm, specialty), distributors by market, commercials (including pricing & quality factors), consumer trends, and competitive landscape.
- Understanding of the manufacture & distribution process and the mapping cycle from factory to end-consumer.
- Working with the country teams, identify & pitch to potential distributors the key projects; and work alongside local teams to secure the final deal.
- Work closely with the APAC regional teams to feed in the country specifics & keep country teams abreast of timelines & developments with each project.
- Working with regional & country marketing teams, ensure marketing toolkits are developed to support local launches.
- Extensive working experience minimum 5 years within the Toys or FMCG industry – with at least 2 years in a managerial position.
- Degree in business studies, marketing or a related field.
- External customer interaction.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape within APAC region.
- Experience in selling new products to distributors and/or retailers.
- Result-oriented with strong drive to develop new businesses.
- Strong presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Well-developed commercial & negotiation skills
- Financial acumen & the ability to analyse data & construct practical conclusion/recommendations
- Able to work well in team situation, both internal & external teams.
- Professional excellence and “can-do” attitude is a must.
- Self-starter with high initiative.
- Thinks strategically – Develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve objectives
- Builds relationships – Establishes external relationships with key stakeholders. Engages colleagues across the Disney organisation to optimise performance.
- Communicates effectively – Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications. Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Drives Results – Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives and action plans. Analyses problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Role involves domestic & international travel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。