Senior Manager, Content Programming (Disney+)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 777569BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/03/23
工作概要:The Disney+ Content Programming team is seeking a Sr. Manager, Content Programming that will be responsible for driving global content programming across audiences in Disney+, as well as operationalizing merchandising across regions. This position will report to the Director, Content Programming.
- Drive Disney+ global content programming, promotion, retention, and engagement
- Operationalize global editorial merchandising and promotion strategies
- Create high-impact, curated programming events that leverage TWDC (The Walt Disney Company) brands and franchises
- Collaborate on, and advocate for, regional and territorial editorial merchandising and promotion
- Leverage market and behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies
- Partner with franchise and IP teams to support priority content campaigns
- Partner with programming content optimization on testing needs, and testing implementation as needed
- Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings
- Partner with operational teams to ensure content and asset availability supports merchandising strategies
- Identify audience programming gaps and audience segment opportunities
- Build, check, and publish programming within the CMS as needed.
- Ad hoc support on a variety of projects, as they are assigned
- 3+ years minimum experience with TWDC (The Walt Disney Company) brands, franchises, and content.
- 5+ years of experience within digital media, programming, and/or marketing
- Deep understanding and working background of digital media platforms, including hands-on management of web, app, streaming, and/or connected devices.
- Advanced data literacy.
- Passion and insight into The Walt Disney Company segments, brands and franchises, the elements that define them, and expertise to build further audience engagement.
- Strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior management, staff, and external research professionals.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
- Able to lead people (both direct teams and indirect teams) to deliver above expectations
- Proven ability to work across a matrixed organization while also able to self-motivate.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Streaming experience a plus.
- International experience a plus.
- Multilingual fluency a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degree in Business, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field preferred
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney DTC LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
Disney DTC LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。