Senior Estimator申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10051443 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Walt Disney Imagineering 張貼日期 2023/05/26
The Senior level Project Controls Estimator role is responsible for leading the estimating of project’s capital budgets during development and then handling the cost control, change management and risk assessment during a project’s execution phase.
- Responsible for estimating all portions of sophisticated, highly integrated projects including hotels, theme park attractions, cruise ships and other expansions of the Disney experience. These project estimates include site work, facilities, show elements, rides, interior fit out, staffing, escalation, contingency, etc.
- Capable of independently producing conceptual estimates of projects with incomplete or ambiguous information with minimal supervision
- Leads the estimating, negotiating, and settling of contractual change orders during the project.
- Reviews and estimates proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine the scope of work and required estimate contents.
- Collaborate with owner, A/E, and contractors to provide estimating, cost data, analysis and scenario planning.
- Provides design staff and project team with cost guidance/value engineering/alternatives.
- Tests estimates for reasonableness based on comparable/equivalent historical experience.
- Provides cost management during the entire life cycle of a project, continually quantifying risks, developing mitigation plans and forecasting the total project Estimated Final Cost (EFC) with the project team and divisions; reviews with Project Divisions and Senior Management to reconcile.
- Effectively adapts complex financial and estimating data to audiences of varying levels
- Works with team leadership to develop project strategies, risk mitigations, and recovery/acceleration plans
- Performs comprehensive risk assessments on projects and issues and recommends actions plans to optimize success
- Serves as a trainer to less experienced estimating staff
- Acts as a Subject Mater Expert (SME) relative to construction, estimating, cost control and risk analysis
- Minimum 7 Years estimating and/or cost control experience with a preference toward experience with projects of high complexity and increasing professional responsibility
- Ability to resolve conflicts successfully
- Demonstrated decision-making and relationship building ability
- Confident presenter who can adapt to their audience and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge specific to the Hospitality or Themed Entertainment industry
- Four-year degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience
Benefits and Perks
- Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide.
- The hiring range for this position is $112,012– $150,260 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
- Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
關於 Walt Disney Imagineering:
華特迪士尼幻想工程 (WDI) 於 1952 年成立，最初以「WED 企業」之名設計並興建了全球首個主題樂園——迪士尼樂園，將想像及創意與尖端科技結合，締造令人畢生難忘的體驗。WDI 是想像、設計和建造全球所有迪士尼主題樂園、度假區、景點和郵輪的一股創意力量。幻想工程獨有的力量來自多元化的全球創意團隊及專業技術人員，在迪士尼故事敍述的偉大傳承上推而廣之，開拓出嶄新形式的娛樂。將這種揉合了藝術與科學的獨特作品付諸實踐的幻想工程師來自超過 100 個不同專業範疇，將意念由天馬行空的階段一路帶領到開幕日為止。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Walt Disney Imagineering。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。