Senior Entertainment Technical Director申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 784174BR 職位地點 大屿山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2021/06/24
The Senior Technical Director is responsible for the technical delivery of assigned live entertainment shows, events and projects and is the central source of technical information and solutions. The Senior Technical Director bridges the divide between creative and technical production, ensuring that the scenic and technical systems and elements properly support the creative vision of the show, and the expectations of the Walt Disney Company. Additionally, the Senior Technical Director plays a core role for technical documentation who is the mentor for Technical Directors on technical writings and performs as a final auditor for checking all the technical documents.
The Senior Technical Director leads the design, development and implementation of all technical elements used in the production through partnering with internal and external teams of experts in various fields. From time to time the Technical Directors may undertake system design and programming within their area of expertise.
The Senior Technical Director leads the implementation of the Design Assurance\\Hazard Assessment process during the production of the show. These processes ensure all show systems and elements conform to statutory, industry, and Disney standards—especially with regard to safety.
- Mentor Technical Directors on technical writing and do final checking on all the technical documentation
- Leads technical development appropriate for creative designs and specifies equipment to support artistic vision demonstrating fluency in audio, lighting, video, rigging, automation, show-action-elements and other technical disciplines
- Ensures compliance with all standards be they statutory, or other Authorities Having Jurisdiction and maintaining all associated documentation
- Create and maintain project files, tech logs, design documents, bid packages (Scope of Work), schedules and punch lists and contributes to and assists partners to promote company-wide standards and efficiencies
- Verifies that the project does not endanger our Guests, Cast, or our facilities, by being aware of the interactions of the show systems within the venue and the involvement of the cast and crew with all technical show elements
- Manages vendor efforts including compliance with relevant standards, design development, construction, shipping, installation and acceptance testing
- Creates technical event budgets and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Theatre or equivalent with focus on technical design, construction or production/ technical management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of leading entertainment technical teams in a commercial/theme park environment
- Strong technical skills including design and programming skills in at least three areas including: audio, electrical, lighting, rigging, scenic construction, special effects, show control, and video
- Ability to handle multiple high-pressure projects in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong leadership, partnering and strategic planning skills
- Highly motivated, requiring minimal direction and follow up
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours - nights, weekends and holidays, including occasional travel
- Strong computer skills including basic Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD and industry specific software
其他資訊:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。