Senior Crowd Technical Director Sydney, Australia申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID oI0Rgfwz 職位地點 悉尼, 新南威爾士州, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Industrial Light & Magic 張貼日期 2021/09/08
ILM opened its Sydney studio in the summer of 2019. The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company’s five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
As we grow ILM Sydney, we are seeking a Senior Crowd Technical Director to join the team and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
The Senior Crowd TD is responsible for creating the motion of crowds, including the animation and simulations for high-end visual effects films, and integrating houdini software into ILM’s proprietary pipeline.
- You will use Houdini software for editing, cycle database management, cycle blending efficiency and plug-in development to accomplish specific effects and export data to all parts of the production pipeline
- Agent Creation, Motion Tree Creation, Motion Choreography, Motion Capture Direction, Houdini Dynamics, Complex Navigation and targeting enemy for battle, Character skeletal retargeting
- Collaborate and communicate with R&D and Production Engineers in order to implement efficient and effective ways to integrate the crowd pipeline and problem solve any issues
- Mentor the entry level artists by assisting on the use of Houdini and any crowd pipeline tools, including documentation and mentorship
- On-going communication with Artists, Production and other Leads and Supervisor regarding schedules, deadlines, and feedback
- Shot set up and troubleshooting technical issues both on the artist/agent level
- Attend all relevant meetings on shots, sequences and production
- Occasionally participate in the recruiting and staffing of the crowd team - assessing the work of prospective candidates for the hiring process
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Graphics or equivalent work experience.
- An in-depth working knowledge of all aspects of Houdini Software is critical.
- 6+ year’s production experience in high-end film visual effects
Required Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Proficiency with Linux is required.
- Highly proficient skills in technical problem solving.
- Expertise with Maya and/or other high-end animation software is required.
- Professional experience with python scripting
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.undefined
關於 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 於 1975 年創立，擁有世界領先的設施，服務電影、商業製作和吸引力產業。ILM 已為 325 多個拍攝影片創造了視覺效果，並在有史以來全球票房前 10 名中的 7 部中發揮了重要作用，並在前 50 名中參與了 25 部。ILM 設定了視覺效果的標準，在電影歷史上打造一些極有魅力的角色。公司為數碼革命的前沿，繼續在視覺效果、VR、AR以及沉浸式影院中開辟新天地。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。