Senior Creative Production & Operations Manager - 6 month FTC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10043625 職位地點 倫敦, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2023/03/21
The Senior Creative Production and Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational processes associated with the brand and creative marketing team. Supporting the workflow and resources for planning, creative production, and execution of consumer-facing marketing campaigns. Establish and maintain new project management processes to ensure creative briefing and campaign planning timelines and budgets are in sync with marketing strategy and media planning, creative assets are effectively distributed and that campaign execution is sufficiently resourced and scheduled.
As well as supporting campaign operations, this role also heads up production operations and is responsible for: allocating briefs, managing, and sourcing production freelancers, ensuring all briefs and campaigns are fully resourced, accurately budgeted, scheduled, and that appropriate legal production processes are implemented and maintained to ensure campaigns can deliver successfully and on time.
This opportunity is based in Disney's Hammersmith Office and will require you to be on-site four days per week.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the CPGP marketing strategy and retail teams to budget and schedule creative development and production for marketing campaigns, ensuring approval periods are factored in and communicated to the client
- Work alongside Senior Marketing Managers and Directors to ensure all workstreams for campaigns are scheduled and tracking on budget including media planning, PR and comms, social engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Work alongside the Senior Creative Content Manager to leverage available resources efficiently, scaling up when required, and for maximum impact to ensure successful delivery of all projects and initiatives. This includes an experienced and collaborative perspective on project assignment/delegation within the internal team as well as alignment on external production partners and third party vendors
- Receive and allocate briefs, lead production planning and budget management and devise schedules for productions as required
- Support with the setup of new starters, introducing them to the business and integrate them into the team
- Oversee photoshoots on location (including international) or in studio environments, working to health and safety regulations, and following latest guidelines at UK/European level
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Significant production team sourcing and management experience in a time sensitive, similar environment, essential
- Live action shoot experience, ideally in advertising, essential
- Extensive production management and budgeting experience, ideally in commercial production, either agency side or in house within an agency-style department
- Ample and varied experience with producing campaigns across multiple platforms e.g. TV, social, retail, cinema, AR, VR, experiential
- Working knowledge of digital media and pan-Euro and global campaign delivery
- A strong, active network of contacts within the production industry
- Strong leadership capabilities including strong people management skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen
- Strong financial awareness and budgeting skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong production scheduling skills
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to buy an extra 5 days
- Private medical insurance; including Neurodiversity assessment and support services
- Private dental care
- Complimentary admission to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free!
- Free annual subscription to Disney+
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products。
The Walt Disney Company Limited 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。