Senior Attorney申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 865407BR 職位地點 墨爾本, 維多利亞州, 澳大利亞 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/09/21
工作概要:We are hiring a Senior Attorney on a 12 month fixed term contract to support the Assistant Regional Counsel and Australian & NZ Legal team in providing expert, practical and commercial legal advice to various Australian & NZ Disney business units so as to facilitate the business achieving its strategic and operational goals.
- Studio and Franchise marketing – advise the Studio and Franchise marketing teams on marketing activity, brand partnerships with third parties, events, trade promotions, media buying, digital activations, social media activity and consumer engagements in support of the theatrical release of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century and Searchlight movies, and Disney’s key brand franchises.
- Corporate / company secretarial – advise on a range of corporate secretarial, regulatory and corporate compliance matters related to the Disney group’s operations in Australia & NZ, including assisting with the ongoing integration and consolidation of corporate entities, and the establishment of new entities for content production related activities.
- Procurement and sourcing – working with the Disney ANZ procurement team to advise on a range of agreements for the procurement of goods and services and facilities relevant to the Disney ANZ business.
- ESR / CSR – advise Disney’s ANZ Corporate Social Responsibility team in relation to local ESR and CSR partnerships, sponsorships, donations, endowments and related activity, including liaising with relevant teams in the US.
- Home entertainment Sales & Distribution – advise on various matters in support of Disney’s physical home entertainment manufacture and distribution business.
- Retail marketing activity – advising the consumer products and home entertainment teams on retail marketing and merchandising activity.
- General advice – advising Disney’s ANZ business on relevant areas of law including IP, consumer law, advertising & sponsorship, corporate and regulatory, privacy, IT, facilities, brand management and marketing.
- General compliance and policies – as required, assist in developing, updating and implementing compliance and regulatory policies, best practice guidelines and training for Disney employees, including liaising with Disney’s International Legal Departments as required to advise on Australian & NZ law and regulations.
- Assist in delegating to, supervising and mentoring ANZ Legal Department paralegal
- LLB, LLM, JD, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as a qualified lawyer in a national or boutique IP law firm or in-house legal department of large corporate, focused on the practice of general corporate and commercial law, and non-litigious intellectual property law in a media & entertainment, FMCG or consumer-facing brand context.
- Admitted to practice law in any State or Territory of Australia.
- Must hold current Australian State or Territory practising certificate.
- Experience in advising on high impact, brand-driven sponsorships and partnerships, and wide range of consumer facing and retail marketing activity.
- Experience in advising on a range of corporate and company secretarial matters
- Experience of advising and/or working in the Australian media, content or entertainment industry is strongly preferred.
- Very strong technical legal skills in general commercial / corporate law, and non-litigious intellectual property law, and experience of the legal issues in the creation, licensing, and exploitation of IP, content and brands in multiple formats and business models.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects of a diverse nature across different business units.
- High level of personal credibility, authenticity and ability to engage directly with business partners at all levels.
- A curiosity of new areas of work and a willingness to embrace the challenge of the unfamiliar.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team to provide excellent legal servicing to internal and external clients of Disney.
- Awareness of legal and commercial risks and the ability to establish and implement business appropriate means to manage such risks.
- Experience of the customs and practices of an entertainment and media business, FMCG company or other brand / IP driven business is highly desirable.
- Ability to delegate to and assist in mentoring team paralegal as appropriate.
- Fluent written and spoken English and very strong oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing and drafting skills in English.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。