Senior Architecture Manager - Content & Information Security申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 762920BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2020/07/14
工作概要:The Senior Manager, Architecture - Studio Content & Information Security, based in Glendale, CA, will be responsible for designing, architecting, assessing and securing solutions to enable content production for the Walt Disney Studios.
The candidate must possess the necessary verbal and written skills to effectively communicate detailed risk management related updates and results to executive leadership, peers, and stakeholders. The role will also serve as a direct point of contact to all Walt Disney Studio groups for security events, concerns, guidance or consultation.
- Develop core strategies for the protection of The Walt Disney Studios intellectual property and pre-release content.
- Work with Studios stakeholders to find effective security solutions that balance business requirements with cyber security needs to improve overall security posture
- Conduct security assessments and provide leadership, insight and guidance to internal and 3rd party technology teams to enable the secure transfer, editing and deliver of content assets
- Develop technical security guidance based on the evaluation of cloud and SaaS services and their capabilities
- Develop, mature and maintain security architecture strategy, principles, models, standards, guidelines, and configurations
- Research, model and track secure system standards, industry trends, market technology, threat group threats, tactics and procedures for ecosystem applicability and reference
- Responsible for influencing the strategies of peer organizations ensuring that their strategic plans are enabled through defined partnership amongst peer organizations
- Create and amend Studio Security standards and processes to ensure optimized risk management services at all times
- Accountable for developing and socializing solution and process based strategies for functions within defined roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for team mentorship, training and annual goals and objectives aligned with Studio leadership
- Acquires appropriate level of ongoing training in order to stay abreast of risk landscape and emerging technologies to effectively participate in the identification and response to known threats and vulnerabilities and regulatory compliance requirements
- Key contributor to continually improve and/or update existing program-based documentation (e.g. standards, process, and communications)
- At least ten years of progressive experience in cybersecurity and cloud infrastructure engineering/architecture with MS/BS degree in Information System management / Computer Science / Information Security or a related technical discipline
- Team oriented with extensive experience working in small close-knit teams with little supervision
- Extensive experience working in a distributed team model with teammates located throughout the world
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Identify areas in need of process documentation and work with the teams to create, document and train on processes
- Create detailed and clear functional/technical requirements for Studio Security Operations engagement and interaction, ensuring stakeholders clearly understand how to engage Content Security services
- Significant penetration testing experience and offensive capabilities in numerous core competency areas including web applications, mobile applications, networks, cloud infrastructure
- Experience and hands-on expertise in tuning of network sensors like IDS/IPS, DDOS, WAF Technologies.
- Domain expertise of network security sensors such as IDS/IPS, cloud security access broker, DDOS protections, Open DNS, Cloud9, CDN’s etc.
- Detailed understanding of Network Technologies Routers, switches, Load Balancers, firewalls, proxy etc.
- Detailed proficiency with Linux and Windows.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocols.
- Experience with PKI, SSL, SSH, HTTPS etc.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services (client – server application).
- Hands on knowledge of Automation skills, Dev Ops skills etc.
- System admin - Red Hat Linux/Unix, Windows – Experience and knowledge is mandatory.
- Software development domain and principles, including design patterns, code structure, programming languages, continuous integration (Git), continuous deployment (Travis/Jenkins), and deployment orchestration (Chef, puppet, or equivalent).
- Experience with open-source software security sensors (Bro IDS, Suricata, Snort, Molach etc.).
- Experience with network protocols and deep packet inspection.
- Experience with micro services.
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Proven experience delivering large scale, highly available security solutions.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Public Cloud such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Relevant security certifications such as OSCP, ISC2 CISSP, SANS, CEH, etc. are a major plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP or other technical certifications are a plus
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
90 多年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，Studio 將優質電影、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。專題片在以下欄目播放：Disney，包括 Walt Disney Animation Studios 和 Pixar Animation Studios、Disneynature、Marvel Studios 和 Lucasfilm。The Disney Music Group 包括 Walt Disney Records、Hollywood Records，以及 Disney Music Publishing。The Disney Theatrical Group 製作並授權給現場表演，包括 Disney on Broadway、Disney On Ice 和 Disney Live!。我們擁有創新、靈感和協作的文化，將有遠見的藝術家、天才的技術專家和精明的商業頭腦聚集在一起，為全球受眾帶來神奇的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Pictures, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。
Walt Disney Pictures 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。