Safety & Security Officer - Castaway Cay申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 903007BR 職位地點 巴哈马 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2021/12/14
|At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!|
Maintain through exemplary leadership Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Cay security and safety operations at the highest standards. Develop the security teams on Island. Make recommendations to shore side management in respect to improving security and safety operations. Verify the security and safety operational parameters and company loss prevention philosophies are maintained.
- In addition to performing those duties required of a Island Security Officer, reporting to and under the supervision of the Director of Security and Emergency Management and advising the Island Director, the Island Security Officer is responsible for:
- Verifying security operations are compliant with the Port Facility Security Plan and Disney Cruise Line® policies and procedures
- Conduct DOS as required for all Ships using the Port Facility
- Ongoing review and development of security policies and procedures
- Maintaining the quality and the quantity of work performed by subordinates through positive reinforcement and constructive criticism; providing written documentation of any noted deficiencies or achievements
- Identifying and developing training opportunities
- Verifying the integrity of the key system is maintained
- Scheduling monthly meeting with Human Resources Manager to discuss matters relative to pending crew challenges / policy development
- Coordinating the inventory and maintenance of security equipment
- Verifying that training requirements are met by scheduling required training while maintaining accurate documentation
- Conduct an annual PFSP internal review with Island Director, reporting to Director of Security
- Evaluating and assessing new Island Security Crew Members with security duties and new security training
- Providing advice and support to DCL Ship leadership, as required
- Monitoring all security related training programs for Island crew, vendors and visitors as appropriate.
- Planning, conducting and documenting annual vessel and Island drills and exercises.
- Provides professional and social guidance to subordinates by exemplary personal behavior
- Emergency Duties as specified in the Island Emergency Plan
- Notifying Island Director, directs the day-to-day operation of the Security division.
- Reports to the Island Director and keeps him/her apprised of safety concerns.
- Responsible to engage with the Manager Technical Safety and Operations in respect of all elements associated with Castaway Cast safety.
- Develop a quarterly Safety Drill.
- Organizes and conducts the Guest and Crew Island Emergency Assembly and Evacuation Drill.
- Conduct safety investigations and prepare relevant reports
- Verifies that all regulatory safety signs are installed throughout the Island.
- Compiles a bi-monthly safety report to the Island Director and Manager Technical Safety and Operations and Quality Assurance & Compliance Director
- Keep abreast of the latest in operational safety regulations and procedures from the Company and makes appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor stocks of Personal Protection Equipment with the relevant Island Managers to make sure adequate supplies are always on hand.
- Assists Auditors during their visits.
- Organizes the monthly Island Safety and Environmental Committee meeting.
- Develop and keep current a safety bulletin board for the Crew.
- Monthly inspection of Island safety.
- 7 + years related cruise line gangway and port facility experience
- 5 + years related cruise line and port facility safety experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience with port facility and cruise ship security training
- Significant experience with port facility and cruise ship security equipment
- Significant experience with safety and security investigations and documentation
- Significant experience working with law enforcement
- Familiarity with port facility and cruise ship security programs
- Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting regulations, guidelines, and policies
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Proven ability to train others and lead a training team
- Proven ability to conduct administrative training research
- Familiar with port facility and cruise ship security practices and security programs
- Familiar with security program oversight
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Qualified as Port Facility Security Officer
- Familiar with external threat planning
- Familiarity with maritime security investigations and port security
- Operational experience with port and cruise industry security and safety standards Familiar with maritime regulatory agencies
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Proven instructing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to extract key facts from complex written material
- Ability to work independently
- Strong partnering skills
Associate’s Degree or equivalent
This role is based on Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Be interested in living and working on a private island in the Bahamas
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be appreciative of working and living in a multi-cultural environment
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
**Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓家庭享受溫馨時光——成人可以充滿活力，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。船隊四艘船 – Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream 和 Disney Fantasy– 和 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可辦到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 DCL Island Development, Ltd, 即我们称为 Disney Cruise Line 业务的一部分。