Retail Supervisor申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10028951 職位地點 倫敦, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2023/04/11
The Retail Supervisor supports the Management Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring that every Guest has the best Disney experience possible. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest service, development of the sales team, maintenance of visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. Serves as Leader on Duty shifts, maintaining consistency in management approach and driving sales, standards and service to meet requirements. Works as an active part of the Management Team through effective and timely communication, analysis of performance and sales trends; and supports through organisation and creativity.
- Partner with management colleagues in managing day-to-day sales floor and back office operations.
- Work both independently and as a part of the management team to drive results, set standards & manage staff, working towards the achievement of shared goals of the business.
- To act as Duty, Primary or Secondary Manager when scheduled, carrying out the responsibilities & duties of those roles; whilst working on own responsibilities, delegated tasks and towards shared goals.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team. Sets and communicates sales goals. Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards and collates accurate sales information using tools provided.
- Demonstrates commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Supports Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion.
- Prioritises “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” in all work.
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Ownership of own areas of responsibility, effectively supporting the daily operations and goals of management team
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Previous experience in Retail
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
We are recruiting for a Full-Time 40 hours per week position. Shifts are usually 8 hours, Monday through Sunday. However, shift lengths will vary depending on the needs of the business.
Shift times will vary based on performance schedule and operation needs. Shifts can start as early as 9am and finish as late as 11pm and are allocated based on the needs of the business. All staff need to be available for day times, evenings and weekends. Some shifts will require working from home.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all dimensions and intersections of diversity.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full CV
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
The Walt Disney Company Limited 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。