Resort Call Center Supervisor - Full Time申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 592103BR 職位地點 大屿山, 離島區, 香港特別行政區 有意工作的公司 香港迪士尼樂園度假區 張貼日期 2019/01/30
工作概要:5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
At the Hong Kong Disney Resort, Guests have the opportunity to experience not only our Magical Parks and Resort Hotels, but our service as well. That service begins with their very first phone call. Assisting Guests to create a magical experience just for them is the main role.
- Conduct daily briefing to the team and update Resort Call Center Database information in timely basis to ensure information provided to Guests are accurate, and perform floor management and provide support to the team on daily regular basis
- Handle incoming calls as Hosts and Guest comments or complaints escalated from subordinate
- Update training materials and conduct training to the new hires and to the team for enhancing the quality of services provided to Guests
- Prepare and cross check daily log sheets to ensure data quality, perform case investigation and identify root cause, and escalate to different internal partners for Guest's case handling
- Lead the Resort familiarization, team building activities, mentor and mentee tea and snack sessions regularly to enhance communications among team
- Ensure the team members are properly groomed, enriched their telephone etiquette, product and procedural knowledge in aim to improve operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct quality assurance to transactions and ensure accurate and consistent information delivered to Guests. Host coaching with team members on regular basis to drive performance improvement and deliver positive comments as recognition
- Higher Diploma or above in hospitality or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in hospitality or call center field
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Solid experiences as team leader or supervisor at Hotel Call Center or Guest services will be an advantage
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: hotelexp, hkdlaug,bazaarjob
自香港迪士尼樂園度假區於 2005 年開業以來，已招待了來自香港、中國大陸、東南亞及其他海外地區數以百萬名賓客。作為中國首個迪士尼度假區，此處設有前所未有的獲獎娛樂設施，以及為國際來賓度身訂造的賓客服務，全部皆由度假區內能操多國語言的演藝及工作人員用心為賓客呈獻。
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 香港國際主題樂園有限公司，其所屬的業務部門是 香港迪士尼樂園度假區。